*SPECIAL THANKSES!*

*SPECIAL THANKSES!*                           (YES I DID MEAN THANKSES)

I'M USING THIS CHAPTER PAGE NOTE SECTION THINGY TO GIVE MY THANKSES TO A FEW SPECIFIC PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN BY MY SIDE SINCE THE BEGINNING, HAVE CONTRIBUTED INTO MY STORY, HELPED ME WRITE A FEW OF THE SCENES WHERE I HAD MIND FARTS, AND GIVEN ME OPINIONS ON THE SCENES I WAS UNSURE OF.

*PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY... EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY READERS DESERVES A SPECIAL THANKS, BUT I DON'T KNOW ALL OF YOUR NAMES, AND IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO WRITE ALL OF THEM INTO THIS LOL... BUT SERIOUSLY... YOU'RE ALL AMAZING... AND THIS GOES OUT TO YOU *POINTS FINGER AT YOU* THANK YOU FOR READING... I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY STORY! LEAVE ME A COMMENT! MESSAGE ME! VOTE FOR MY CHAPTERS!

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU (WELL NOT LITERALLY BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE CREEPY...) IN THE SEQUEL! I LUVSH YOU!*

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE REAL LARA!

The character Lara Richards/Hartman (Lara) (Sawyers girlfriend/wife) (Y/n's bestest *YES I MEAN BESTEST* friend) is based off of my real bestest friend ever Lara ******. She's the coolest and most awesome person ever, you guys would LOVE her. She was the one that designed all her personal details... so she designed the wedding, baby and all that! Didn't she do an amazing job?!

*Que uproarous applause*

HERE IS ALL HER SOCIAL MEDIA STUFF... MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW HER... AND STUFF

TUMBLR: i-he4rt-turtles.tumblr.com

INSTAGRAM: abis_senpai

ASK FM: @LaraBroome

WATTPAD: Merp_Derp_Herp

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FRIEND ANDI!

Andi holds a very special place in my heart... for many reasons of which I can't even... but she is just the sweetest, most amazing, most brave person ever. She's been through so much in her life... so many medical issues... she's dealt with so many shitty people and so much drama... yet somehow she still produces an incredibly positive attitude. I know if I'm having a rough time she can make me feel better... she's just incredible. As for my story, she's been helping me get through writers block, giving me opinions on scenes I wasn't quite sure of, and she's just been a HUGE savior throughout this entire process.

*Que uproarous applause*

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIAL THANKS TO NORAEK!

For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about... Noraek is another writer on Wattpad. One of her stories (I'm In Love With a Fan) inspired me to start writing... it's such an amazing story... seriously go check it out. It's like... perfect. It has just the right amount of cheesy-ness and cliche-ness to make it sweet and unique. I personally love(d) the story... and I think you guys will love it too (for those who haven't already read it). She's an amazing writer... so seriously if you haven't already read her story... read it! Now's the perfect time since there's a little break between now and the sequel! GO CHECK HER OUT SHE'S AMAZING!!!

*Que uproarous applause*

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING... EVERYBODY.

I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR POSITIVE ENERGY. IT MAKES ME FEEL SO SPECIAL :3

ANYWAY

THANK YOU

I LUVSH YOU

SEE YOU (NOT LITERALLY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) IN THE SEQUEL! <3

~xHannahBanana01

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01