Hug My Heart - Chapter 9 - Sawyer... Naked... Bathroom

Recap: I hear something move behind me, I flash around, to see y/n sitting on my bed, smiling at me.

Joey's P.O.V:

"y-y/n?" I ask. She gets up off the bed and I start running to her. I tackled her in the biggest hug. "J-Joey... can't... breath!..." she says. "Oops." I say chuckling, as I let her go. "I missed you." she says, tears in her eyes. "Me too." I say. "OH! I have someone I want you to meet!" she says. Oh god. Please don't let it be a boyfriend. "Lara!" She calls. About a minute later, a girl with dark hair walks in the room. This must be the girl I talked to on the phone. She smiles at Y/n and then looks at me. Her eyes bug out of her head, and she screams. I cover my ears and start laughing. "Oh. My. GOD!" She yells. I walk over to her and she covers her mouth, clearly freaking out. "Hi!" I say smiling. "Nice to meet you Lara." I say. She just stands there, staring at me. I look at Y/n, then back at Lara. Suddenly her eyes roll into her head, and she starts to fall. I quickly run over and catch her. Y/n helps me get her onto my bed, and I run downstairs to get an ice pack. "What happened?" Sawyer asked. "Lara... Y/n's friend... fainted when she saw me." I say. He starts laughing, and I roll my eyes. I put the ice pack on Lara's head, and both Y/n and I leave the room.

Your P.O.V:

Jeeze, I didn't know Lara liked Joey that much. While Lara's... not here... I think I should ask Joey something. We leave the room, and before we get to the stairs, I tug on Joey's arm. "Joey... I have to ask you something." I say. "Well two things." "Sure." he says. "Well first... Lara and I payed alot of money to come here to visit... and I was woundering if it would be OK with you and Sawyer if we stayed here for a little while..." I say, biting my lip. "Sure, we have that guest bedroom, but it doesn't have a bathroom... you'll have to use the one in the hall." he says. "We all use that bathroom for showers though... Me and Sawyer's bathrooms only have a sink, a toilet, and storage space. I nod. It won't be too bad living with boys. I just hope I don't walk in on any of them showering. "And... when I told I wanted you to meet someone... you looked sort of upset or scared... what was that about?" I ask. He looked taken by suprise. "Um..." he said, nervously. He sighed. "I thought you were talking about a boyfriend." he said. What? Why would he care? He bit his lip. and looked away. Does Joey like me? No... that's impossible. "Jo-" I was cut off by his lips being pressed on mine. It wasn't a deep, passionate kiss, but a soft and sweet one. He pulled away, and rested his forhead on mine. I wasn't sure what to say. I don't know why I did this, but being the complete idiot I am, ran to the bedroom, closed and locked the door, and started crying. I'm not sure I'm ready for another relationship after Andre. What if Joey- No. Joey's not like that. I'll talk to Joey tomorrow. And I drift off to sleep.

Lara's P.O.V:

I hear someone close a door somewhere. I feel something cold on my forhead, and as I sit up, it falls off, to reveal itself as an ice pack. I then realise I'm not in my own bed. Where am I? I look to my left to see a blue wall, with a giant totoro on it. No. I shake my head and check again. I'm in JOEY GRACEFFA'S ROOM! This must be a dream. Then all the memories flood back. Y/n taking me to L.A, Sawyer, Joey. I must have fainted. God I'm such an idiot! I walked out of the bedroom, and looked down the hall. I didn't see anyone. I hear the T.V on downstairs, so I figure someones down there. "I have to pee." I think to myself. I walk into a room which has to be the bathroom, to find a naked Sawyer standing infront of the mirror. "AAAH!" I scream, as I slam the door and run downstairs. "What the hell?" Joey said. "S-Sawyer... naked... b-bathroom!" I say. Joey starts laughing histerically. Just then, Sawyer comes down the stairs, fully dressed. "Uh... sorry about that." he says with a blush. Joey was still laughing. "It's fine... you know... just need some new eyes." I say jokingly. Sawyer smirks, and I blush. "Joey." I hear Y/n say from the top of the stairs. We all look in her direction. She motions for him to follow her. He goes up, leaving Sawyer and I alone. Oh no. I'm a really awkward person, this will NOT end well.

Your P.O.V:

Joey followed me up the stairs, and we went to his room. He starts talking. "Listen Y/n, I'm really sorry about last night, I shouldn't ha-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. This kiss was deeper than the one we shared last night. He kissed back just as passionately. I pulled away and rested my head on his chest. "It's OK." I say, smiling. "So... I guess this means we're... uh... together?" he says. I look up at him, kiss him again and say "Does that answer your question." he smiles in response. I don't think this moment could get any more perfect. I smiled and took his hand. I led him downstairs. "Lara, Sawyer we have something to tell yo-" I say, but stopped cut myself off, and stood dead in my tracks, mouth gaping, eyes bugged. Joey followed my gaze and his actions repeating my own. There, on the couch, is Lara and Sawyer making out. Oh. My. God.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          01.26.14

Hi!

It's Hannah, and I just wanted to make a short, but sweet Author's Note to anyone who's reading!

So... if you've read all my posts, you have probably noticed I made a long Author's Note entitled today. It's only because I updated it today... I actually posted it yesterday! XDThe reason I updated it today is because I went from 335 reads to 400 overnight! Pretty sweet!

This chapter was so much fun to write! When I was writing the fangirl scenes I couldn't stop laughing, because I was writing basically everything I would do if I met Joey. *Interesting Fact: Lara is my best friend's actual name, and I don't think she actually likes Joey Graceffa...*

My sister thinks I'm a total loser for writing fanfiction about a youtuber... show her in the comments how wrong she is!

Anyway... I hope you guys liked this chapter! It was so much fun writing it! Don't forget to Like, Favourite, Vote, COMMENT *Cough Cough* Share with your friends, and add this story to your library and reading list!

Don't be afraid to tell me what you think! Love it? Hate it? How would you change it?

Till next time:

May the odds be ever in your favor! (I'm actually planning on watching the hunger games... XP)

I also give out rays of my fabulousness on:

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

VINE: xHannahBanana01

Make sure to follow me! XD

Thanks Again!

~xHannahBanana01