Hug My Heart - Chapter 29 <3 - Will You Marry Me?

Recap -  "Don't you ever pull a prank like that on me again." She said, and grabbed my hand. She's so perfect.

Your P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of roaring engines. Oh yeah. We're on the plane. I'm exited but sad at the same time, sad because we're leaving Canada, exited because we're going back to L.A. I can't wait for the warm weather again. I looked over to my right, and I saw Joey sleeping with his head agaist the window. I smiled. I put my head back on his shoulder, and fell back asleep.

~Later~

I grabbed my luggage, and Joey grabbed his. He took mine from my hand and carried it to the car. I smiled. Sawyer and Lara were making there way a few feet behind us because of the baby in the stroller. Lara was pushing the stroller, and Sawyer was carrying the luggage. We made it back to the car, and I climbed in the front seat while Joey drived, and Lara and Sawyer had the baby in the back. I love the warm weather. We made it back to the house, and all of us made our way to our rooms to sleep, being it was like 5 a.m. I couldn't fall asleep though, all the memories were flooding back into my head. I'm so lucky to be with Joey. I don't deserve him. I can't believe he's put up with me for so long. It's been 1 year and 8 months. Almost 2 years. Wow. I felt my eyes tear up, as I made my way to the bathroom. I grabbed Joey's razor, and glanced at it. Should I? Should I not? "Y/n?" the oh so familliar voice said. Joey. SHIT. I dropped the razor. "What are you doing?" Joey asked, then relization dawned upon his face. "No." he whispered. Tears went into his eyes, as he looked down. He slowly walked over to me, and gently grabbed my wrist, making sure there was nothing there. He pulled me into a hug. "I love you." he whispered. We went back to sleep, and Joey huged my tightly to his body. I instantly fell asleep.

(A/N: I have to include this here for those who don't read my Author's Notes... This is the the last chapter OF THIS BOOK.         THIS IS NOT THE END.      There is a sequel I will be starting called "Kiss My Soul (A Joey Graceffa Fan-Fiction.)

To get to it... you can search it up in the search bar, or you can go to my profile.

Anyway... Enjoy the rest of the chapter! OH AND BTW: You and Joey have been toether for 1 Year 8 Months, the baby is 3 Months old, and Lara and Sawyer have been together 1 year 6 months.)

Lara's P.O.V:

UGH I WISH THIS STUPID MUTHAF*CKIN BABY WOULD SHUT ITS TOOTHLESS MOUTH. Ok not really but still, it's 5 a.m and it's crying because Sawyer is crying in his sleep. I wish both my babies would shut up for a second. I went over and soothed the baby, until it fell asleep. I turned around then, to see Sawyer sitting up in bed watching me. "Um..." I said, a little freaked out. "I got my eyes on you." he sang laughing. I laughed quietly, and kissed him. I then climbed into bed, and fell asleep with my head on his stomach. Only a few inches away. (LOL)

Sawyer's P.O.V:

I could feel my boxers getting tighter. (POP GOES THE WEASEL)  Why did Lara choose to put her head so close to that area. I am never going to fall asleep at this point. I groaned and the baby started crying again. Shit. "MUTHERF*CKER!" Lara yelled. She got up and I let out a needed breath. Lara put the baby to bed again, and layed on my chest. We both asleep soon after that, and woke up the sound of the baby crying AGAIN. This time Lara didn't get up, so I did. Awe shit. A shitty diaper. I changed the diaper and went back to sleep, finally the baby didn't wake us up this time

~1 hour later~

Why is the baby crying again. Oh. It's hungry. Um... Uh... how do I do this... I'll just wake up Lara. "Um bae... the baby is hungry. "THEN FEED IT." She said very hostile. "Um..." I said, looking at her strangely, despire she was asleep, then she shot up. "Oh." she said, and took off her shirt, revealing (THIS IS WIERD FOR ME TO SAY...) her perfect boobs. She picked up the baby and fed her, and then put back on her shirt and fell asleep.