Hug My Heart - Chapter 10 - Woof.

Recap: There, on the couch, is Lara and Sawyer making out. Oh. My. God.

 Lara's P.O.V:

"So, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself." Sawyer said. Oh gosh... "Um... well... I'm Canadian... as you know." I say awkwardly. "Um... my favourite color is silver... my favourite animal is a fox..." He smiles and looks down. "You know you have the prettiest eyes." He blurts out. "Um... thanks... you too?" I say, still shocked. I never could have dreamed about the day Sawyer Hartman would tell me that. "Well... I'm um... tired... I'm gonna go to bed." I say. "Wait!" he says, and grabs my arm. He pulls me in roughly and kisses me. I couldn't pull away, but I didn't want to. "HELLO?!" Y/n and Joey both scream. We scramble apart from eachother, and I see Y/n wiggling her eyebrows at me. I stood up awkwardly and walked up the stairs, bringing Y/n with me. "What was that about?!" she asks me. "I don't know... but I really like him." I say. She smiles hugely, and I blush.

Sawyer's P.O.V:

Sawyer, you stupid asshole! What if she doesn't like you! What if she has a boyfriend! I think to myself. I put my hands in my hair out of frustration. Why am I so f***ing STUPID. "Dude what was that about?" Joey asks. Oh god. The bro talk. I look down, too embarassed to say anything. "Seems like you two like eachother." Joey states. "Hey, you shut up!" I say, pointing a finger at him. He started laughing. Just then Lara and Y/n came down the stairs. Lara looked at me and blushed, Y/n looked at Joey and blushed. Lara came over to me, and Y/n went over to Joey. "Our turn." Joey said, smirking, as he kissed Y/n hard.. "EEW!" I yelled and covered Lara's eyes. She giggled, so I turned her around and starting kissing her. One word; Wow.

Lara's P.O.V:

Wow.

Your P.O.V:

Wow.

Joey's P.O.V:

Wow.

Hitch's P.O.V:

Woof.

_________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE!*          01.30.14

Hi!

It's Hannah, and I just wanted to make a short, but sweet Author's Note to anyone who's reading!

I know this is a short chapter, but it felt right to end it here. ;D

Just so you know, I don't have a rule about when I update... I just write every time I have the chance, and end the chapter when it feels right. Once I've finished writing it, and editing it, I post it. Meaning it might be 1..2... maybe even 3 times a week. :)

Guess what.

Chicken butt.

Nope! I got 450 reads! Woo! My goal is to get to 500 by Sunday... do you think you can make it happen? I think you can! Just vote, like, favourite, and add this story to your libraries and reading lists!

Also... don't be afraid to leave me a comment telling me what you think! Love it? Hate it? How would you change it? :P

Hasta Lasagna, don't get any on ya!

You can also find me on:

TWITTER: @xHannahBanana01

TUMBLR: xHannahBanana01

INSTAGRAM: xHannahBanana01

(AND YES! IT IS MY USERNAME FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING! DON'T BE JUDGING!)

~xHannahBanana01