Hug My Heart - Chapter 16 - All Might Box Of Tampons

Recap: I dried off my hands, and turned around to find someone staring at me.

Your P.O.V:

Of course as natural reflex I kinda... well not kinda totally screamed. I think I broke a glass.. I got a closer look as to who it was. I was pissed. I probably just woke up the entire Neighbourhood. I heard him laugh. "YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!!! JEEESUS SAWYER!" I whisper-yelled. He just laughed louder, and at that moment Joey & Lara came running down the stairs, Joey in his boxers, and holding something in his hand. "Joey I'm fine it's just Sawyer. He scared the living shit out of me..." I trailed off. My gaze was now fixed as to what joey has in his hand. "Um Joey... were you planning on fighting off a break-in with the all mighty box of tampons?..." I asked. Joey looked at what was in his hand and blushed a little bit. "well... uh... um... I'm glad you're okay... uh... see you... upstairs?" Joey stuttered awkwardly. I practically fell on the floor laughing. This was too funny.

Joey's P.O.V:

I heard Y/n scream. Shit. I grab the first thing that I can find, which happened to be in a walmart bag. I run down the stairs as fast as I can, not caring if I'm still in my boxers. I'll do whatever it takes to protect her. I hear Sawyer laugh. What is he doing to her? If he hurt her I swear to god... "YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!!! JEESUS SAWYER!: She wisper-yelled. Probably thinking im still asleep. "Joey I'm fine it's just Saywer. He scared the living shit out of me..." She trailed off looking at my hand. "Um... Joey... were you planning on fighting off a break-in with the all mighty box of tampons?..." she asked. I took this moment to look at what was in my hand, and in fact it was a box of tampons. Oh shit. They were never gonna let this go. "well... uh... um... I'm glad you're okay... uh... se you... upstairs?" I stuttered. I ran up the stairs, put the box in the bathroom, and crawled back into bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.

~

I woke up with Y/n laying next to me, her head on my chest. I smiled. and stroked her hair softly. She started to stirr. Once she got up, she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. She sat up and I leaned in for a kiss, but she rejected it. I looked at her, confused. She got up, and went to the bathroom. After 10 minutes she came out and kissed me, her breath tasting like mint. She probably just brushed her teeth. I already have a feeling today is going to be a good day.

Your P.O.V:

I walked downstairs, hand in hand with Joey. Joey decided to make chicken, as per usual. He ate, and sat beside me to watch TV. We decided on adventure time. After about 10 minutes, I heart Joey... wince? I looked over, and he looked like he was about to be sick. "Joey?" I asked, just as he got up and ran to the sink. He rid of his lunch, as I soothingly patted his back. I quickly grabbed a garbage can, and then lead him over to the couch. I grabbed the ice pack and placed in on his forhead. "I must have not cooked the chicken well enough..." Joey croaked. I pat his arm, and kissed his cheek. He fell asleep shortly after. I really hope he gets better.

Sawyer's P.O.V:

I walk in the house, to find Joey on the couch with an ice pack on his forhead. The f*ck? I put my gym bag down, and walk to the kitchen for a glass of water. As I'm about to fill my glass at the sink, I see vomit. Ew. I turn the tap on to rinse it out. That must be why Joey's laying down, maybe he got sick. I check the clock; 12:02P.M. Is Lara still sleeping? I creep up to our room, and open the door quietly. She is still sleeping! I know just the way to wake her. I turned on the bath water, to the coldest setting possible, and filled the tub. I carefully picked her up, careful not to wake her, and walked into the bathroom. I slowly lowered her above the water, and then dunked her in. "AHHH!" She screamed. I started laughing. Suddenly she pulled me in the water with her. DAMN THATS F*CKING COLD! I tried to scramble out of the water, but Lara managed to push me down, and get out herself. Finally I was able to get out, and when I did I immediately grabbed a towel for us. I dried myself, and she aswell. She walked into our bathroom to change chothes, and I just changed in the hall bathroom. Of course I didn't bring any clothes. I knew that Joey always keeps clothes in that drawer considering sometimes he showers in here instead of his room. I put them on praying they would fit, and they did thank god. I walked out of the bathroom, and walked into Lara and I's room. "Um... Soy sauce? Why are you wearing Joey's clothes?" She asked. Ot was Joey's blue jeans and blue striped t-shirt. "I forgot to bring clothes to the bathroom. You know I wasnt planning on getting dunked." I smirked. She laughed. I decided to go downstairs and see if Y/n would notice. Joey was still on the couch, but Y/n had gotten back from wherever she was. She gave me an odd look and laughed.

Joey's P.O.V:

I woke up to Y/n laughing at Sawyer. At that moment I realised that Sawyer was wearing my clothes. He looked off. I laughed myself and everyone looked over at my as if I had revived from the dead. Y/n walked over to me and took the melted ice-pack off of my head, then kissed it. She put the ice back in the freezer, just as Lara came downstairs. She went over to Sawyer and kissed him. I just realised something. I needed to vlog. I fixed myself and grabbed my camera. "Well hello there everyone!" I started. "I got sick today :(" "And I'm not sure if I've introduced her in my vlogs before... but here is my girl-" I cut myself off. I didn't want to annouce it like THIS. "-yanya Y/n!"

Your P.O.V:

I was a little dissapointed that Joey didn't refer to me as his girlfriend. I mean we have been dating for 7 months. I smiled and squinted my eyes. Joey continued vlogging, and I pulled out my phone. I was playing flappy bird. Whenever I play this game I think Haha bitches!  I died RIGHT when I was about to beat my high score. "F*CKING BITCHES SKANKS AND HOES IN THE LAND OF THE DEVIL!" I screamed. Joey immediately shut up and pointed the camera to me. I blushed and Joey started laughing. "See what flappy bird can do to people?" He sighed. My high score is 55 and I am determined to beat it. I played again, and I beat my score by 14. "WOO! SCORED A 69 BITCHEZZZ!" I yelled. Joey pointed the camera to me again, but this time he was blushing. "You dont understand how well that fit with the situation, and how dirty that sounded." Joey said. He edited the video and posted it, showing me the parts where I screamed. I was laughing so hard, that I had to pee. I ran to the bathroom, and peed. I ran back downstairs, but on my way down I tripped over the first step, but before I could fall, I felt warm, strong arms wrap around my waist. I looked to see it was Sawyer. I blushed and thanked him. I ran back over to Joey and said "Well I almost died!" Smiling. He started laughing because he got it all on video. He turned off his camera and kissed my cheek. I smiled. "You know you never told me about your family." Joey said. I felt my eyes tear up. I never talk to anyone about my family anymore. "well... my mom and dad split up when I was really young... so I lived with my mom most of the time, visiting my dad on weekends. Once i was 18 I moved out to live with my boyfriend Andre... he started abusing me about 3 months into our relationship, but one day he took it too far and cheated on me.  That day I left and moved in with Lara... I dont really talk to my parents anymore, or my sister... but yeah. Then I went to vidcon and met you." I told him, smiling, as I leaned in and kissed him.

_________

*Author's Note!*          03.10.14

Hey guyz! I'm not dead!!! 

I'm so sorry it's been so long, too long. I've been really busy with school, and on top of thatI got terrible writers block. I made this chapter nice and long though! <3

OMG 1.6K READS!!! QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM!!!

I love all these views,but I'm so thirsty! You know I love votes and comments! I want your opinion! I dont bite! All I eat is nutella!

Anyway the long Author's Note is coming out later, so untill then...

BAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

~xHannahBanana01