"Scarred Beauty" Time Portal

2036: Major Events

Olivia meets Alex at the grave yard. - August 14

Olivia and Alex become friends after Alex saves her at school. Then, he helps her through her dad, along with his mom (who is a savage).

They soon meet Jennifer (Jen) and connect her with Kevin, Alex's older brother.

One night they were having a small jam, until Olivia passes out in the bathroom. The flashbacks begin, and reveal Olivia and Alex's past, with hidden secrets.

Olivia wakes up to the knowledge of knowing that Alex had a reputation.

Olivia admits to her mother's soul/spirit that she has a crush on Alex.

Alex, who was hanging out with a couple of jocks after school, gets a text from Olivia, who says someone is following her. He saves her, along with Jen and Kevin.

Olivia and Alex discover they have tech brains.

A few weeks pass, and the winter dance comes on next. Alex meets Bri, and Olivia gets jealous, and hurt once she discovers that Alex is going to a special training on the other side of the earth with Bri.

After going to the beach one last time (without Bri), Alex says he's going to leave even though he has a week left. Kevin and Felicity try to stop him, and Kevin triggers him. Alex says he doesn't like Olivia, which is bad because Olivia has feelings for him. He opens the door to leave, only to find Olivia crying in front of him because of him. She wishes him a nice trip and leaves.

TWO YEARS LATER. Year: 2038

Olivia becomes friends with Cody, who is Bri's ex-boyfriend. She goes home with Cody and finds Alex and Bri there. She then leaves, not wanting to encounter a situation with him. When she and Cody get to the car, she starts crying.

Alex is repairing himself from getting beat up by Cody. It's revealed that he and Bri were in a relationship, but it was a fake one. He decides to break up with her.

The next day, everything seems normal. The group is together, and Jen is off to college with Kevin.

One day, Alex's father is revealed to be working with Daniel Smith, Olivia's kidnapped. They kidnap BOTH Olivia and Bri. Cody and Alex go to save them, with Jen and Kevin tagging along. Alex is then found by near-death and rescued by Olivia. She didn't have enough energy to get back to the van, and faints in the fields with Alex.

She wakes up in a coma, and so does Alex after time.

NUMBER OF _______ AFTER STORY ENDS (EXCLUDING THIS PART)
Votes: 109
Reads: 572
Comments: 63
Parts: 53 (48 chapters *and epilogue*, 5 notes)

May 26, 2017
2:17 P.M. (Western time)