Author's Note #1: Clearings

In the beginning to Chapter Three, I had written Olivia's house as one-story. Then, I had somehow changed it to two-stories. Don't worry, I will and have fixed those mistakes.

At first, Alex's eyes were blue, and he had brown hair. I had somehow managed to think that Olivia's hair was brown in one of the chapters, and so I fixed it.

Felicity's name has been autocorrected to Felicia a couple of times.

WHEN OLIVIA AND ALEX WERE 15, THE YEAR THEY WERE LIVING IN WAS 2036. With the current evolution of technology, I would think that scientists would find out how to connect brains to wires.

Olivia was able to see her visions in third person because her brain, which was made in a science lab, wasn't finished. When she was on the verge of death, the nurses had to implant a camera into the tech brain, so that she would be able to see. They used their security camera, since it was the closest thing to a camera they could find.

THERE WILL BE NO CONTINUATION OF THE SHIP ALEXIA (Alex and Olivia). ANY SPIN OFFS AND/OR CONTINUATIONS MADE BY READERS MUST HAVE MY PERMISSION.

AGAIN, ASK FOR PERMISSION IF YOU WANT TO PUT THIS BOOK IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.

6/24/17: At first Bri's name was Bri Blues. Then when Olivia and Bri were captured and Alex's dad was about to hurt Bri, I accidentally put her last name as "Owen". I changed the "Blues" from the other chapter to "Owen", or I think I did it visa versa.

I will most likely add more when I edit my story, but thank you anyways.
If you have anything to add in, comment and I'll add it and edit it.