Despair and Hope

You could feel it.

Fear, desperation, helplessness and...

Bloodlust

You honestly don't have an explanation to the rush of emotions you could somehow feel and which you knew weren't coming from you.

At that moment, all you were certain of is that B L O O D will be spilled if you chose to stay away from here and wait for your husband in the safety of your home back in Z City instead.

Even as the rain pelted your form, your never stopped cycling through the silent abandoned streets of J City.

You HAVE to get to the source of these emotions and some way...somehow...find a way to keep these people safe, despite your own lack of powers, strength, or weaponry.

The nearer you got to the source, the more intense the emotions and right now you could feel a surge of hope and determination, causing a relieved smile to light up your face.

"Sai and Genos probably got there already. Looks like I was worried over nothing after all"

Even so, you were still going to them to check if anyone got hurt and give them a bit of medical attention, seeing as besides being Saitama's cheerleader and coach when he was still training, you also learned some basic medical skills so that you yourself could patch him up whenever he was hurt.

Besides, you were going to give your husband a stern talk about not letting you come with them when all you wanted to do was he—

SHOCK

FEAR

D E S P A I R

A lump formed in your throat once those three particular emotions assaulted you once more, but this time they were stronger than before.

MUCH stronger.

It was almost overwhelming, nearly drowning your own determination, but you persevered.

As your (Eye Color) eyes caught sight of the round evacuation site, said to be impervious to monster attacks and yet was now filled with a few holes of different sizes, the onslaught of the emotions stopped only to be replaced by only one:

Hope

Hope brought about by desperation, but hope nonetheless for someone, anyone to save them from what could be perhaps their certain death.

You made sure to cycle as fast as you could towards the site.