Come Back

"So in other words, my boss has become very curious about your body"

Those words sent a chill through the bald hero's spine, causing his eyes to narrow down at the biomechanical gorilla.

"I'm not interested in dudes and if you haven't noticed it already, I'm married"

It will be a cold day in hell before he ever lets some creepy scientist with a fetish for genetic experimentation to take him away from his wife and touch his body.

"I think you misunderstood, sensei. He plans to use your body, which surpasses normal human limitations, for his research on evolution. If we don't do something, I'm sure he'll try again"

While he was already planning on eliminating the threat so that he'd be free to go grocery shopping with (Name) at a supermarket that was having a sale tomorrow, the blatant fact that if he didn't finish it now meant that you'd still be in danger if this Genus person sent more of his little experiments to retrieve him.

"Let's go, now" Beckoning his disciple to follow him and ignoring Genos' surprise that they were already going, Saitama stopped in front of you, placing his hands on your shoulders as you placed yours on his biceps.

This was the ritual the two of you had created for when he was about to leave to do hero-work. With your warm orbs staring into his deep brown ones, he leaned closer and let the space between the two of you slowly lessen until you were forehead to forehead. Your hands moved upwards from his biceps until it reached his cheeks, cupping them softly as his larger and stronger hands covered yours.

"Stay safe and come back to me, alright?"

No matter how many times you said those words to him, he will never get tired of hearing it, because it meant that he had someone to return to. That at the end of the day, when he sheds off his persona as a hero, someone still cared and thought of him as their hero.

The two of you didn't need to do some grand display of affection to show each other that you cared, because you already knew how precious you were to each other so this gesture was more than enough.

Over to the side, Genos and Armored Gorilla were at a loss on what to do and how to feel at that moment. They felt like they were intruding and or that they were in one of those shoujo mangas, well more for the latter at least since the teenage cyborg was rapidly writing who knows what on a small notebook as if his life depended on it.