Your Family

The smell of freshly cooked noodles and warm, hearty broth fills the air as the three of you take a seat at one of the tables inside the homey Udon shop filled with businessmen, students, and families.

"I hope you like udon. Sai and I eat usually eat here after a late grocery run" A smile lit up your face as you make yourself comfortable in your seat next to your husband, letting the scent of udon awaken your hunger along with memories of the times you'd spent in this same shop with Saitama even before you were married.

"Yes, I'm not very picky"

Genos was like a child trying to please his mother, thought the hero as he watched how you praised the blond for not being picky with his food. It was honestly adorable how you'd pretty much taken the teenager under your wing like a mother hen.

Turning his attention away from them for a moment, his eyes caught sight of something that immediately had him interrupting whatever his wife and student were talking about.

"Hey Genos, you want another match?"

You didn't know whether to laugh or facepalm when you finally got a good look at what your dearest Caped Baldy was pointing at.

As he ordered the Super Mega Spicy Udon Challenge for Genos and himself, you opted to order a regular bowl instead, along with several glasses of water just in case your boys overheated.

Really, sometimes it felt as if you were more like the mother of two children. Taking notice of Saitama desperately trying to gobble up as much udon as he can while the cyborg started to simply slurp his portion up without any trouble, you couldn't really find the heart to scold them when they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Ahhh, if only things could stay like this forever.

The sad thing is though...peace and tranquility never lasts for too long.