Family Jewels

A feeling of dread and what could only be described as imminent danger washed over the ninja as the unknown man he assumed to be a Paradiser made himself known. All of Sonic's senses were yelling at him to run as fast as he can and not stop nor look back or else it meant certain death.

Seeing as his senses have never let him down before nor was he willing to run with his tail between his legs from just another weak wannabe villain, the raven-haired male merely moved away in a burst of speed that made it seem like he had teleported, standing at a respectable distance from the previous object of his attention.

Without saying anything or giving the other man a chance to escape, Sonic immediately flung a kunai straight at him, expecting the knife to hit him straight in the head and end his misery so that he can turn his attention back to more important matters. What he didn't expect was for the weapon to be crushed to pieces with just one hand, the same thing happening to his katana when he tried to attack with it.

Now this irked Sonic who was usually so sure of his victory, never really putting any effort into his battles since he was too fast for his enemies in the first place so to have some nobody like this upset his whole perception of his own strength

"I don't care who you are, but you've seen through my attacks twice now so my pride won't let you just walk away" Maybe he should have listened to his instincts, because it was already too late for him as he aimed his Wind Blade kick at Saitama and realized just where the hero's fist was aimed at.

And that was the moment that the modern ninja realized that the world was much bigger than he thought. That there were other people much stronger than him, namely a bald weirdo wearing a yellow hero costume who was overprotective of his wife.

Sonic wasn't able to walk straight for a week.