Chapter 1- Life of A Fanboy

Jungkook's P.O.V

The boys and I came back from practice finally!! We're working on our comeback so of course it has to be perfect!!

I threw my stuff on the kitchen counter and ran to my room. I unplugged my phone from its charger and turned it on.

Entering my password, my home screen pops up to reveal none other than Y/N L/N. She was my love, my life, my little angel.

Chills of joy run down my spine as I stare at her adorable face. Her E/C eyes shining like stars, her H/L H/C hair framing her face perfectly. Her rosy coloured lips curving into a bright smile, making her already chubby cheeks puff out. It was almost too much to handle!!!

I squeal quietly before opening up Instagram. I scroll through for a few minutes, seeing things from GD, CL, GOT7, B.A.P., etc...

Suddenly, my phone beeps. It was a notification from YouTube. Y/N just posted a new video!!! "YES!" I shouted, immediately clicking on the notification. It opened up to her video and started playing. Luckily, no ads this time.

"What is up, everybody? It's your girl, Y/N, and welcome back to another video!" She did her usual intro and smiled brightly. I sighed dreamily.

"Alright, so, this video is going to be some announcements that I have to make. Some of you know that I am going on my next tour, but I never said where to. Ok, ready? I am going to....*drum roll* South Korea!!!"

My breath hitched when she said this. 'Is this really happening??' I thought. 'Could I meet my baby finally??!! I've waited 7 years and now I might get a chance!!!!' I was screaming in my head right now. My heart was ready to burst out of my chest.

"Be sure to keep up with this. Take notes if you want to, I don't care. laughs* I will be arriving in Seoul on Friday. Got that? *close-up* FRIDAY!!! I'm sorry if that scared you. That means all my Korean fans have 4 days until I get there. One last thing, I will also be performing for Inkigayo and holding my meet-and-greet on the 3rd floor of the building. Well, that concluded today's video. I apologize for how short it was. I'm so excited to get to meet you guys in Korea!! I hope to see you at my show and at my fan meet!! I love you all and I'll see you in Korea!! Byyyeee!! *blows kisses*"

The video ended there. "I love you too, Y/N." I whispered. Even after watching everything, my mind was still processing what I just heard. I have to make sure I make her mInE. I don't care if I seem crazy!!!She's my darling and that doesn't change anything!!!

Knowing that I would eventually need it, I took the blade I had on my dresser (that nobody even seemed to notice) and began to sketch "Y/N" onto my arm.

I'm not cutting through skin here, I'm just scratching it enough so it shows. I finish the sketch off my making a heart next to her name.

"I love you so much, Jagi..." I said to myself. "You have no idea how much I've been dying to see you!" I began to giggle slightly and my voice got louder.

"We were meant to be together!!!" My giggling turned into laughing.

"When I get my chance, yOu'Ll bE mInE!!!" I laughed loudly....

I calmed down after a few deep breaths. I sit down on my bed and look at my home screen.

I'm so excited for Friday!!! My little angel will be in my arms finally!!! I know I'll be restless the next 4 days, but I don't care!!! I'm seeing the love of my life for the first time!!

And I'll make sure i'Ll nEvEr eVeR lOsE hEr!!!!!

So....what do you think will happen next??!! If you have ideas for the next part, be sure to leave a comment! I'd love to hear your ideas!!!