1

"Mom i told you a million times, STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!" I yelled as i stormed upstairs to get away from my mother.

"IM SORY THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU!"

"NO, NO YOU DONT. YOU CARE ABOUT MESSING MY WHOLE LIFE UP." I yelled again. This woman decided that instead of asking me about the 'scars' she saw on my leg, she had to send me to a therapist. When i was there the therapists son walked in, who just happened to have the biggest mouth in school. Now everyone is talking about my 'scars' witch are really just stretch marks.

"AUTUMN LENNA PAUL, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND STOP ARGUING WITH ME. I AM YOUR MOTHER, I KNOW WHATS RIGHT."

"NO YOU DONT, AND YOU NEVER WILL AGAIN, IM MOVING OUT." I was done with her. She doesn't respect my privacy, she doesn't trust me, and she doesn't keep anything private, and she believes everything she hears. Just last week she wouldn't let me go to soccer practice because i was 'flirting with the guys on my team'. I was leaving and i meant it.

"Autumn, no your not"

"Yes i am"

"NO YOUR NOT. You are a 13 year old girl who has no job and no money, you cant move out."

"Watch me." I dont know how or where i was going, but trust me, i was going.

I went upstairs to start packing. "Autumn, Autumn please talk to me."

I tried my best to ignore her, but she kept talking.

"Mom, theres nothing to talk about. Im leaving. Im not saying i will never come back, im not staying i will stay long, im just saying that right now i need a break."

"Autumn, you know i love you right?"

I groaned "yes mom, i know."

"And you know i will always try do the right thing for you, right?"

"Yes mom, i know." I rolled my eyes.

"Well then i think you should go. I need my space and so do you. You should go and get a break."

I was in shock, mom always clung to me and she would never really let me have fun, i was surprised, like really surprised, but i was happy.

"Really?" I asked, it seemed to go to be true.

"Yes, really."

"Well then where do i go?"

"Ill make Jake or Logan let you stay with them."

"Logan. Jake has to many people in his house, and he'll wake me up when im trying to sleep."

"Well then its settled. Your going to Logans tomorrow."

"TOMORROW?!?"

"Yeah, i need some relaxation, now."

I laughed and hugged mom.

"Thanks for understanding."

"Welcome."

Mom left and i went to bed, i was tired, and tomorrow is a big day.