Chapter 7

Rebekah POV

We have finally got to the club, it was around 8:30 already, the drive was long since we had to stop and eat at a diner.

Misha parks the car and gets out without turning the ignition off, the guy opens the door for me, I get out and stand next to Misha, Misha gives the keys to the guy. we walk in the club 'Frost'. their were blue neon lights everywhere, white furniture everywhere. we walk towards the VIP table and sat down.

"Told you I could get in" I say

"I noticed" Misha says, a waitress comes over to us

"What would you like?" the girl says

"Rum" Misha says

"Scotch" I say, she nods and walks away. she comes back with two cups and a bottle of Rum and Scotch.

"To the single life" Misha says holding his drink up

"To the single life" I say lifting my drink up, we brink our drinks and take our first shot.

The rest of the time we continued to drink until we couldn't remember our name, later we danced to the music. everything was perfect until they kicked us out cuz we were too intoxicated.

We got in the car, Misha drive off to the road, he wasn't that drunk so he was an expert. We finally got to the cabin safe and sound. we walk towards the porch and inside. we start walking up the stairs till trip over something and make us fall down, I land on the top of Misha, I admire his deep blue eyes. I lean my face in and kiss him, he seems a little hesitant at first but than kisses me back.

He stands up and walks up the stairs to his room. he closes the door and walks over to the bed. he lays me down and takes off his shirt, he comes back down and kisses me, he unzips my dress and takes it off, I was now on my panties and bra. I unbutton his pants and he does the rest, we kiss once again, he unstraps my bra and slides my panties off, I take his boxers off and kiss him down his neck. He puts one of my breast in his mouth and suck on it making me moan.

"Misha...." I moan "please"

He positions himself between my legs and thrust inside me, he keeps on thrusting back forward, he kisses me and kiss me down my neck cupping one of my breast in his hands...2 hours later... Misha pulls out of me and lays down next to me, he grabs me in his arms and kisses me, we cuddle for the rest of the night and fall asleep.

~~~

Rebekah POV

Thursday 6:00pm

My eyes flutter open from the sun, I turn around and come face to face with a smiling Misha, I smile back at him, he kisses me on the lips and stands up.

"I better get back home, I got school" I say

"Me too, see you later or some" he say

"Yes later" I say and get dressed, Misha got in the shower. I grab my bag and walk out to my sleek black Audi R8, I get in the car and turn the ignition on.

I pull out the cabin and get on the road. I get back home, I park my car and get out grabbing the bag. I hear Misha's car park in the drive way, I look over to him and he walks over to me.

"Ill see you when you come back after school drop by my house" Misha says

" I sure will" I say, he kisses me and walks back to his house.

I walk in the in the house and go straight to my room, I go to the bathroom and shower, I get out the shower and brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom and put on my white lacy undergarments and rub lotion over my body, I put on dark jeans, white V-neck, and white converse. I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I out face concealer on, mascara, eyeliner, and Vaseline lip therapy.