Chapter 5

Rebekah POV

Bella had agreed to tell Wesley and Demetrius the truth of what we do. I just hope he doesn't freak out.

We got to the house to get ready for the bonfire. I put on jean shorts, grey muscle Tank, and grey toms. I put my hair in a pony tail. I walk down the stairs to meet Bella, Alaric, Stefan, and Katherine. We walk out the house to the red Range Rover, a sleek white Range Rover stop at the front of our house, I look over to Demetrius house and see him, Wesley, Patricia, and Marcela.

Niklaus, Elijah, Max, Trent, Emma, and sawyer come out the range rover. they make their way towards us.

"Rebekah my love!" Niklaus screams gettin everybody who was outside attention, he rans towards me and kisses on the cheek

"Niklaus my darling" I say

"BELLA MI PRECIOSA!" Elijah screams getting Wesley attention

"Elijah my darling please" Bella says, we get in the cars and drive towards the lake Stefan had bought for summer vacation or simply bonfires.

We finally got to the lake, we get out the car and come to meet the rest of the people, their were guards with guns guarding around the place. we walk to the back where the fire was made and people were around their sitting, standing talking, or dancing to the music that was blaring through the speakers.

We walked to the stage, Stefan, Bella, Alaric, hunter, Matt, Ryder, Zander, Trent, Niklaus, Elijah, Emma, and Katherine were behind me, everybody grabs a red cup.

"Today is the day Alaric and I made the Peace agreement, everybody Alaric will be treated as a family and so will his group, we'll treat them like family and they'll treat us like family" I say through the microphone " cheer!" I say everybody lifts their cup and cheers and takes a drink.

10:00 pm

The rest of the bonfire everybody spent it dancing, eating, talking, or swimming, everything was a blast at the bonfire, everybody started to leave the lake, some were knocked out and we moved them to the guest room so they don't have to be outside, we locked all the doors and window.

We walk towards the cars and get in, Niklaus, Elijah, and Emma had went back to the city, and hunter, Matt, Zander, and Trent went home. we got in the car and made our way home. when we got home we see Demetrius was having a party along with his family members. I was to tired and drunk to complain about it.

Stefan helps Katherine walk in the house towards their room, Bella and I tried to carry each other but fell miserably, we were bumping into walls and all. we walk up the stairs and towards the room.

I take of my clothe and lay in bed, I close my eyes and knock out.

~~~

Rebekah POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

My eyes open wide and I slam my hand on the alarm, I turn in my bed and close my eyes. I than remember I got school. I push my covers aways and walk to the bathroom, my head was pounding, I hate hangovers. I turn the shower on and strip my undergarments on. I get in the shower and do my routine. I turn the shower off and wrap a towel around my body and hair, I brush my teeth and walk back to my room.

The hangover is going away a little, I put on black lacy undergarments and rub vanilla lotion over my body, I put on black jeans, Black V-neck, black combat boots, and black leather jacket. I blow dry my hair and straighten it, I put face concealer on, mascara, eyeliner, and Vaseline lip therapy. I put on my shades to cover my eyes from the sun, I grab my phone and bag, I walk downstairs to the kitchen, I see everybody was wearing black.