chapter 11

Stefan POV

I had woke up around 2:00 am in the morning to some noise, i got out of bed and walked in to outside to see Rebekah sleek black audi R8 oulling out the drive way. it starts to dissapear in the dark street. I turn around and see wesley, bella, jessica, alaric, Hunter, Zander, Caiden, Aidan, Micahel, and Ryder standing behind me, jump and put a hand over my heart.

" where is rebekah going?" bella says rubbing her sleepy eyes

" i dont know" i say, they all look at each other and worried strikes all over us, when bella leaves alone only means danger.

we sat around the couch and waited for rebekah to come back, i checked on katherine every 5 mins to see if she was okay until i put the lock in every window and locked the windows. Bella and Jessica had made coffee to keep us awake till rebekah comes back.

2 hours later

We hear a car pull up to the drive way, the front door opens. everybody sighs in relief i than noticed that rebekah has been crying i look over to the person next to her and see it our Uncle Jared.

" Marcela wants war than will give her war, this time i wont hesitate to kill anybody who gets in my way. I WILL kill her" Rebekah says with so much hatred towards marcela

Rebekah leaves the room and walks somehwere else, uncle jared sat down on the couch and has the same cold hard look rebekah had, marcela did something serious that i wont like.

" what happen?" i say

" Marcela hired an assasian to kill the STONE family once its done with the stone family it goes to the SLADE family and thats not why shes angry, the assasian killed a STONE already and its someone everybody loves" jared says, tears start to well up in my eyes, bella runs over to me and hugs me like her life depended on it and started crying, hunter, zander, michael, alaric, ryder, and Matt join the group and start crying

"did you Rebekah ive order yet?" i ask

"first thing she order now everybody is training at the gym in the house, we sent her a warning letter" jared says and we nod

"everybody go back to sleep will explain everything in the morning about who were talking about and why this is a big inpact" i say, everybody nods and walks upstairs with sad expressions

I showed jared his room and he settled down already. i walk downstairs and to the gym, i walk in and see Rebekah working on the punching bag, i dont say anyhting just sat down and watche her take her anger out till the bag rips.

Rebekah POV

i took all my anger out on the bag that it ripped and all the sand was down on my shoes. i look around the room when i suddenly notice stefan seating down on the bench. I can tell he knows already and his jsut as angry as i am. i take the gloves off and sat next to him.

" we have a funeral tomorrow monday" i say " and another on friday, we gotta show our enemies that are gonna be showing up at the bbq this afternoon thats if their not cowards they were not that low like them"

"will get her for killing Nana VALENTINE" stefan says and embrasses me in a hug.

Nana Valentine is the most important person in every organazation, everybody loves her.

The Stone family and the Slade family are the only family related to her no other family but everybody loves her even tho their not related she treats everybody the same. She was a 42 year old woman, she was my father's mother and uncle jareds. Every organization is gonna be showing up at the funeral. Aunty Sage had been working on the funeral just like Nana Valentine wanted it RED roses instead of white classic of her.

We stand up and walk out the gym, we walk upstairs and go to our rooms. i take a shower and change in tosweatpants and a black tshirt, and socks. I lay on the bed without the covers and try to let sleep take over but it wouldnt. i got up from bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. i get some grapes and start eating them. 30 mins later i hear someones footsteps come down the stairs, i look over to the kitchen entrance and see Bella with teary eyes, she runs to me and hugs me, i hug her and she starts crying. Nana Valentine had a huge effect on everybody who knew her. Bella sats down and starts eating some grapes along with me and we watch the sunrise from the window.

George walks in the kitchen with red puffy eyes, his been crying i see his little 4 year old daughter Nadia next to him with the same puffy eyes and his wife lisa, theyve been crying too, Valentine was the one who introudued george to us we never knew him and he needed a job once he moved here to town and we gave him one as our cook since he cooks and helped him build his own resturant, Valentine was Nadia godmother, always spoiled her but treated us the same. Everybody loved her.

Nadia runs over to me and hugs me, i wrap my arms around her and she starts crying she was like a little sister to all of us. George starts making the breakfast and Lisa starts getting the meat ready for the bbq. Bella had went to take a shower, i sat down on the counter along with nadia eating grapes and strawberries. George made bagles with cream cheese and fruit on the side, we ate. she set the plates down on the table once once the kitchen started filling up with everybody, everybody was depressed.

I got up and was bout to walk up the stairs when someone rang the doorbell, i open the door and i see misha standing their with red puffy eyes, everybody from the underworld knows her, their all showing up at the funeral but wont be shooting at each other since that would be disrespectful to NANA VALENTINE. I let him inside, i tell him to go to the kitchen where everybody was and ill be down in a bit.

I walk up the stairs and to my room, i take a shower and walk out fast, i put on my white lacy undergarments and rub lotion over my body, i put on white shorts, white tank top, white cardigan. I blow dry my hair and out it in a bun. I put on face concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and lip balm.

I walk downstairs, I see everybody is setting everything outside for the BBQ. They had finished setting the tables around for the people who were invited. Everybody had a smile on their face for the guest, i put a fake smile and walk over to the door once th doorbell rang.

I open the door and im surprised for who i see, i though he would nver show up since he left 3 years ago, but than i remember that Nana Valentine died. The person greets me in big hug, i wrap my arms around him and smell his scent, Blue De Chanel Paris cologne. I pull away from the hug and stare at his green eyes.

"Hello Rebekah" Luke say, Luke my half brother, the son of my father and the woman he cheated in my mother with

"Hello Luke" I say, he steps inside and we walk outside for him to greet everybody

"Luke is that you?" Stefan says, looking over to us once we stepped out

"Yes Stefan it's me" Luke says, Stefan gives him a bro hug and they chat away and Luke getting to meet Bella and the rest.

The door bell rings meaning guest have started to arrive.

"Guest are here!" I yell, Stefan and look go to the grill where the meat stood, the girls went inside to get the food on the table, and the guys helped with the drinks

I walk through the hallway and get to the door, I open the door and see Demetrius, Darlene, spencer, Marcela, Jeremy, nick, Damon, and Abigail I step to the side and let them in slog with some guest in the back, I know Marcela has plans doing in the house ima have someone keep a close eye on her. All the guest walk in and stand by the stairs, I close the door and I lead them to the backyard, everybody picks a table and sits down, some stood up to get food, the little kids and teenagers got in the huge pool. I walk over to Zander.

"Zander keep a close eye on Marcela and them, if they go to the bathroom follow them, we don't want them looking for information" I whisper in his ear

"I sure will" Zander says and walks towards the closes table their is to them and starts chatting with the Parker twin boys but keeping a close eye on Marcela

People start filling up the backyard, everyone of us is trying to