Chapter 12

Rebekah POV

My eyes flutter open, today was a rainy and depressing day.

I put on some black lacy undergarments on. I put on some floral lacy tights, black skirt, black tank top with studs on the shoulder, I put on a black blazer, I put on my black combat boots. I curled my hair and let it bounce down, I put face concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and lip balm. Misha had gotten dressed in black suit and black polished shoes. I grabbed my phone and walked out the room along with Misha.

When we got downstairs and to the kitchen we seen everybody eating. All the guys were wearing a black suit along with black polished shoes. Jessica was wearing, black floral tights, short black lacy dress, black wedged heels, and black blazer. Bella was wearing a black floral tights, black shorts, black tank tucked in the shorts, black combat boots and a blazer. Katherine was wearing a black knee length dress, and black heels, along with a black blazer. We all put our black shades on.

We sat down and started eating, George, Lisa, and Nadia were not going to this funeral since they never knew him. We walked outside the house and got in the roll Royce, the driver drive down the drive way and we made our way to the funeral.

When we go to the funeral we seen family and friends of Anthony. The driver stopped the car, he opened the door for us and we got out one by one. We noticed Darlene, Demetrius, and Marcela sitting down in the back. Everybody was seated down in the spot they had made for them, we walked towards Anthony's mother, wife and 23 year old son.

"I'm sorry for your lost, we know sorry doesn't settle it and we know how it feels to lose someone" I say, Anthony mother hugs me, than Angelo hugs me and later Anthony wife Joyce.

We walk away and take our seat in the front along with Joyce, Angelo, and Marisa. The coffin was a dark wood color, their were white roses everywhere around it, along with a picture of Anthony smiling. The priest starts and everybody quiets down except the people sobbing.

"What is Marcela and Darlene doing here?" I whisper towards Angelo

"I don't know, we don't like it one but ever since they got here, we put someone to watch them already and I heard about Valentine" Angelo says

"It's okay, we all know everybody in the underworld and organizations lover her" I say with a faint smile

"Nana Marisa wanted to know if you guys can let her go to the funeral since they were best friends" Angelo says

"Of corse everybody is going" I say

"Shhh" Marisa says shushing us, Angelo and I chuckle and stop taking and pay attention to the priest talking

~~~~
2 hours later

They were about to send Anthony coffin underground in the hole, everybody had put a white rose on top, once nobody went up, they started playing the same song they played at my fathers funeral. once the coffin was at the bottom, the guys let go of the ropes and started covering the coffin with dirt. Everybody started to walk away and saying goodbye to Joyce, Marisa, and Angelo.

"Sorry for your lost once again, see you guys on Friday" I say giving them a hug

"Will be their count on that" Angelo says putting a smile on my face

I say goodbye to them once again and start walking towards the roll Royce once again like the gang we were, no more bullshit Marcela was going down, anybody who got in my way to kill her will die.

We get in the roll Royce and the driver drives through the road, once we got out the gates we went straight home with nobody talking. Once we got home everybody went their own way, Misha went to his house to change so we can train. I went up to my room and put in some black yoga pants, black sports bra and a my Nike shoes.
I walk downstairs once I seen Misha outside with the guys ready to train, fort we were gonna run all around the neighborhood.

"Ready" I ask

"Yea!" Misha says

"Lets do this!" Matt screams

We start running down the neighborhood, people kept on looking at us in weird expressions, we ignored them and kept running, once we got to our old neighborhood we kept running even when Marcela was outside with nick, and Damon. We ran past them with Zander making a fake gun with his hand and pulling the trigger, Marcela wides her eyes along with the boys. we keep on running, once we got to our house we walked in the house and went to the gym, the guys started lifting weights or hitting the bags. I put my gloves on and started hitting the bag.

I was to focused on working on the boxing bag that's I didn't notice when the guys started calling my names, someone shakes my shoulders and I'm immediately brought back to earth. The guys have sweat dripping down their head. We just have to work on the guns and that's all the training until tomorrow.

We walk over to the next room where nothing can be heard, Stefan made it to a shooting range, their were stalls up separating the two people like a shooting range. Their was a paper hanged up away so you don't get shot. the guys starts grabbing the guns they work with the best, i grab a baretta M9. i start pulling the trigger making a bulleyes, alaric and Hunter were using the heckler and koch usp. miachael, caiden, ryder, and Matt were using the beretta 92f. zander, misha, aidan, and Luke grabbed a berette 96a1. When we finished training with our guns we all went to shower and do what ever we want.

Once i got our the shower i got dressed in black jeans, black V-neck, black converese, and my black leather jacket. i straighten my hair and put mascara and eyeliner. i walked downstairs where bella, katherine, jessica, wesley, and Stefan stood waiting for me with the rest of the guys.

"ima need you guys to leave town, i found out marcela is planning to attack tonight over their at the abandoned fields were we have a meeting with Leoranado Leon, but it aint leo so i know its marcela" i say

" you guys need to leave now" i say " you guys will be back tomorrow morning so dont take anything just go now and be safe"