Chapter 4

Demetrius POV

Yesterday was not a great birthday, everybody had fun but I wanted to spend it with Rebekah, I wonder why they left so early once they seen Marcela.

I was eating breakfast, my brother Marcela were moving next door to us. Marcela walks in with Abigail, Damon, and nick, they all look alike.

"Good morning Demetrius" Marcela says giving me a kiss on the cheek, I nod, they sat down and they served the selfs oatmeal, now I'm noticing she kinda acts like a bitch, with Abigail, Damon, and nick.

"Do you know Rebekah and her brother?" I ask, Marcela tense up along with Damon and nick

"No why you ask" she says

"Just" I say, I get up and put my plate on the sink, my whole family hates Marcela and her kids, it's not that their not blood but because their always asking for money, she doesn't even treat Jeremy right my 4 year old nephew.

I walked up stairs and into my room, I didn't want to be their, with her, the rest of my family members had left.

Marcela hired a home school teacher for Abigail, I fall asleep and wait for Rebekah to come home. YES IM IN HER ROOM.

~~~

Nobody could sleep last night, I had gotten dressed and we watched movies for the rest of the night and order room service.

I can't believe she's Demetrius sister in law that old bitch, saying she got forced to have nick and Damon when she was a hormonal hoe, she's dead to us and I guess were dead to her.

Stefan and Katherine had left to the office, Bella and I were going back to town since it 7:30 pm already.

We got in the roll Royce, Adam drove us back to the town, we finally arrived at the town. I noticed Marcela was outside with my siblings, her son and husband. Adam opens the door and we walk out and make our way to the house. Bella closes the door and we make out way to our rooms.

The first thing I noticed when I opened the door was somebody laying on my bed, I look over to the balcony door and know its Demetrius. I go to the bathroom, I turn the shower on and strip my clothe off, I get in the shower letting the hot water run down my body, I grab my strawberry shampoo and conditioner, I scrub my hair and rinse it off, I grab my sweet sugar vanilla body wash, I scrub my body and rinse it off. I turn the shower off and wrap a towel around my body and hair, I walk out the shower and brush my teeth. I walk back to my room and see Demetrius awake.

"Hey babe" I say, I walk towards him, he grabs me and sats me on his lap.

"Hey, I've been waiting for you" Demetrius says and kisses me on the neck

"I barely got here, why don't I give you a late birthday gift" I say

"Yes and my mom wants to have you Stefan, and Bella over for dinner" Demetrius says

"Okay we'll go" I say, I guess it will be good to get to know more about Demetrius.

He takes my towels off and throws them to the ground, I take his shirt off and unbutton his pants and he does the rest. I get on my knees and grab his hard penis, I put it in my mouth and suck on it like a lollipop, he keeps on grunting and moaning,I keep on sucking on his penis until he finally lets go, he grabs me and lays me on top of my bed, he trails kisses down my body making his way down

"My turn" he says in a husky voice

He goes down to my region and eats me out, I keep on moaning his name. he kisses his way up, he kisses me with such passion and love, he positions himself and thrust inside me, he keeps a steady move every time, he starts going faster and harder, 30 mins later, he finally starts to slow down, he pulls out and lays down next to me, he kisses me and grabs me and we cuddle, and fall asleep.