Chapter 1

"Mommy please don't leave" my 6 year old cried

"Sweetie I promise ill be back for you and your brother" my mom said and grabbed my little sister and my two older brothers, she left the house leaving me and my older brother alone.

"She won't be back Rebekah, we got to make it on our own now, father left us when we were 4 years old and now she left us" Stefan says, he was right she won't come back.

~~~~~

12 years later

"Rebekah hurry up, your goin to be late again!!" screamed my brother Stefan, I shot out of bed and ran to my bathroom, I turn the shower on and strip my clothes off, I washed my hair and body, I turn the shower off and wrapped a towel around my body and hair, I brush my teeth and ran back to my room. I put on my white lacy undergarments and rub vanilla lotion over my body, I out on ripped light blue jeans, pale blue V-neck, and white converse, I blow dry my hair and straighten it, I put on face concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and Vaseline lip therapy. I grab my red iPhone 5c and bag, I ran downstairs and go to the kitchen.

Stefan was eating cereal and on his phone at the same time. Stefan is a Famous CEO in New York his the youngest CEO in the world, we moved from our last town 4 years ago, now we live in 'Creek Falls' everybody knows us here. Stefan was wearing his dark grey suit. I sat down and ate my cereal.

"I'm taking you, your grounded every time your late for school" Stefan says, I roll my eyes with a smile on my face, his always this protective, but he stills loves me and we have fun together even tho his a business man

"You need a girlfriend bro" I say, he glares at me

"Tonight we have the next door neighbors over for dinner" Stefan says

"Which one?" I ask

"The one that barely moved here" Stefan says

"Oh I didn't know we had new people in town" I say

"They moved hear on Saturday and settled down yesterday Sunday" Stefan says, I nod I was in New York with him and my best fiend Bella.

"Lets go I don't wanna be late" I say, he glares at me but stands up, we put our plates on the sink and walk out to his Sleek Black Range Rover, I get in the passenger side, Stefan gets in and starts the car, we make our way to school, we finally get to school, I get off the car and Stefan opens the window

"Behave if I get another call you won't go to New York with Bella again" he says

"Fine" I say, he rolls the window up and gets back on the road, I turn around and see Bella walking towards me

"Ima need a ride from you" I say

"I'm leaving early, to move all my stuff over to your house, ever since my parents abandoned me I've been wanting to move, thanks to you I can finally sell that house" Bella says, Bella was abandoned by her parents 5 months ago, so Stefan and I offer her to move in with us.

"Did you hear we have a new Pe teacher and he has an assistant too" Bella says

"I never knew that" I say, the Bell rings and we walk towards the building, the hall way was crowded, we walk to our lockers, I get my morning books and put them in my bag, I feel someone eyes on me, I turn around and see it was no one, I turn back around and close my locker.

"Mr. Gomez is going to get us in trouble if were late" I say, Bella wides her eyes and Closes her locker, we walk towards first period Math. We sat down in the back and the teacher walked in.

~~~

Lunch

The rest of the class went by fast in a flash, the only classes we had was gym and it was all over. Everybody in the cafeteria kept on talking about the new Pe teacher and his assistant.