Chapter 9

Rebekah POV

After the movie marathon we all went up to our rooms, I took a shower and changed into some shorts and tank top. I got under the covers and drift off into sleep.

~~~~
Rebekah POV
Saturday 9:30 am

My eyes flutter open from the bright sunlight. I sat up and walk towards the bathroom to shower, I shower and rush my teeth. I walk back in my room and change into a white strapless bra and matching lacy panties, I rub vanilla lotion over my body.

Everybody was fully awake and getting ready for the graduation. Everybody was in a hurry, especially the girls.

I put on a white strapless mermaid gown, and my silver pumps with sparkles over them, I blow dry my hair, I curled it and pinned it to the side framing my face. I out face concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick on. I walk out the room while grabbing my phone.

I walk downstairs and see Misha in a dark grey suit and his polished shoes, he looked hot in a suit damn. Stefan was wearing the same, the guys were wearing black suits along with the red velvet gown that we had to wear along with the cap in their hands. Katherine was wearing a knee length black dress, black heels, and her hair done in a bun. Bella was wearing a strapless log pale pink mermaid gown,with white sparkling heels, her hair was curled and done in a bun with a few loose stands in the front. Jessica had a pale blue long strapless mermaid gown along with white pumps, her hair was done with loose curls, the side were braided and pinned to the back and loose strands were curled and in the side of her face.

"Lets go!" Stefan says

We walk out the house and get in the roll Royce phantom, the driver turns the ignition on and we make our way to school. when we got their the whole parking lot was full, the driver managed to park the car in a parking lot in the front.

We get out the car, Misha helped me put on the red velvet gown on along with the cap, we walk in the gym and walk outside to the football field, their were chairs lined up with students filling them up, and chairs in the back for the parents, the stage was set with with a microphone and and a few chairs for those important ones.

"See you guys in a bit" I say, we walk towards the chairs that had our names, which we all almost filled up

Misha, Stefan, Katherine,and Wesley say down together in the front row, all the chairs were filled up and the ceremony started.

The principle kept on talking and talking about how we were gonna change the world and all that crap about responsibility. He finally started naming the students.

"Ryder Carlson" the principal starts with Ryder and starts naming the others

"Matt winters"

" Zander Tatum"

"Michael Phillips"

"Hunter Warner"

"Alaric Hunter"

"Jessica carter"

"Caiden Wood"

"Aidan Gray"

"Bella Slade"

"Rebekah Slade" the principle says, everybody stands up from and starts clapping their hands once the principal finished naming all of the seniors name.

"Now move your string to the right, Congratulations Class of 2014" principal Parker says

Everybody stands up and throws their hat up in the air, well some did I didn't feel like it to clingy. Everybody starts moving away trying to get to their family members. Misha gives me a huge kiss. Stefan and Katherine give me and a hug and congratulate me and Wesley did the same, we started walking towards the parking lot, we got in the car and pull out the parking lot to go back home.

We finally got home. we got out the car and Stefan decided it was time to take pictures since he couldn't cuz his camera wasn't working. we took pictures along with everybody. we decided to take a family picture. Misha thought he wasn't part of the family since he wanted to take the picture, I spot one of the neighbors walking.

"HEY!!" I scream, the woman turns to us, I wave my hand gesturing for her to come over

"Yes?" she says

"Can you take a picture of the family" I say "and we can't have a family picture if his not in the picture" I say

"Of course" she says

Misha stands next to me, we turn towards the camera and smile showing all our pearly whites. the woman gives me the camera back and the picture looked adorable. it was time for the girls turn to take a picture, we got in a group, we posed and smile for the camera. next it was the guys, they did some random poses. Misha and I took a picture together, Bella and Wesley took a picture, Alaric and Jessica took a picture, everybody took a picture with someone.

We walk in the house when we agreed that we had enough pictures, Bella and Katherine were gonna be staying home since their pregnant, Stefan was gonna go to the pharmacy and order the pictures and buy picture frames along with Jessica and Wesley.

I walk up the stairs with Misha behind me, I close the door and Misha lays on the bed. I take the dress off and walk towards him sexy like, he puts his hands on my hips once I'm in front him, he slides them up and down my body exploring every inch of them. he sats me down on his lap and he starts kissing me around my neck, I start unbuttoning his shirt, he does the rest and we lay naked under the covers. he kisses me down my neck, he puts one of my breast in his mouth, I moan in pleasure.

I switch the position, me on top, I start kissing every inch of his body, I get to his manhood were it stood nice and hard, I grab it and put it in my mouth and start sucking on it like a lollipop he had relaxed his body...10 mins later Misha kept on moaning in pleasure, his warm cum squirts in my mouth and I swallow it, I kiss my way up till I get to his neck, he switch our position with him on top.

He positions him self between my legs, he puts the head of his penis by the entrance, he thrust inside me slowly, once he was fully in me he starts moving, I moan in pleasure every time, I was visibly sent to Misha Paradise. Misha comes down and kisses me downs my neck while thrusting inside me faster and harder. 2 hours later Misha pulls away and lays beside me.

It was around 2:30 pm, I stood up and put on some black lacy undergarments, I put in a pair of dark jeans, black V-neck, and black converse, I straighten my hair and put it all up in a pony tail. Misha got dressed in a black V-neck, dark jeans, and black converse, along with a leather jacket.

I grab my phone and walk out the room along with Misha, we walk downstairs to the kitchen, the ones who were going were Matt, Ryder, hunter, Caiden, Aidan, Michael, Zander, Alaric, and Misha.

"Lets go" I say, the guys stand up from the stools and walk towards us.

We walk outside and get in the black SUV, Misha was driving obviously because they think I was gonna kill them, we ride towards the city.
When we finally got to the city, Misha drives up the hill till we get where we first met.