Chapter 14

Rebekah POV

It was finally Friday, the funeral will be held at today at the Sycamore Funeral where everybody from the family has been buried.

I was dressed in lacy floral tights, lacy black skirt, and black tank top tucked in the skirt, I put on black combat boots and my Black blazer. My hair was up in a high curly pony tail, I had face concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and lip balm. Everybody was dressed in black with a smile in their faces we knew Nana Valentine will be with us today.

We had gotten in the roll Royce and made our way towards the funeral where uncle Jared was. Everybody was seated from gangs family, mafia family, organizations, everybody was here today which filled the whole place.

The funeral had started and everybody had quieted down to show their respect, nobody was arguing, talking, or dealing business. When the priest was done talking everybody had out a white rosé on her casket, they started to take the box down till it was underground and they started to put dirt over it. Everybody said their goodbyes and left.

We got in the cars and started driving home, the people from the funeral we'll be meeting us at the mansion to start the BBQ. When we got their we see the drive way is full if car and theirs people going out and setting up music. the tables were put up along with the things, George started the grill and started cooking the meat and the other foods.

Everybody was dancing and having fun even tho Nana Valentine was dead we knew she was with us having fun which brought everybody to dance and have fun. It was the middle of the night it was time to make a toast.

"Today we have gathered to say goodbye to one of our own and someone who was special to us in our hearts, We always had our fun with her and our laughs we cherished her the very moment she walks in the room of every party, Tonight we say R.I.P Nana Valentine to a very special woman, CHEERS!" I say lifting my glass up everybody lift theirs up and cheers.

Everybody had left and everybody was tired especially the two pregnant woman who wouldn't stop nagging. Misha was moving out of his place and setting up somewhere new, Stefan was also selling the house cuz everybody was moving out, the guys had found a girl and wanted to be out the organization and so did Alaric.

I packed a bag full of clothes and took it downstairs an put it in the black Range Rover. I went in Stefan's office and got a paper and pen and wrote a letter to all of them in one paper.

Dear family

I won't be back, I'm leaving because I don't want you guys to be in danger after what I've put you guys through. Ill be long gone so don't bother on looking for me cuz I have places to hide which you guys don't know about. I love you Brother ill always miss you, you've been their for me and now its time to start your own family without me, I hope you and Katherine can live happily ever after just like the stories you told me at night when I was 5 years old. Bella I love you, your my best friend, sister, and partner in crime I hope you and Wesley can live happily ever after in New York in the condo. Alaric take good care of Jessica and Jessica I suggest the same hope you guys last forever, Jessica I know me and you didn't have a great star because you were such a bitch but I was wrong you were just a nice girl stuck in a bitchy bossy sluts body. Boys take good care of yourself and those girls you have. Misha my love I love you but You need a special woman who has your heart, I love you and I always will. Goodbye my dear family.

I fold the letter and leave it at the kitchen counter. I walk out the house and get in the car. I pull out the drive way and start making my way towards the city their gonna think I flew somewhere so why not here in New York.

I had gotten a condo on secret, I park the car in the underground parking lot and grab my stuff. I walk in the elevator and push the button to the 15th floor. I walk in the condo and put my things down. I take my phone and call prince.

"Hello" I hear prince sleepy voice

"Can you come over?" I ask

"Yea is something wrong?" prince says shuffling around in the room

"Uh no it's just I need to tal-" I didn't get half way because I heard a female voice

"Prince baby come back to bed" i hear female voice says through the phone

"Ooo Prince you getting it on, you go boy" I say laughing prince chuckles

"Nina i want you out now" Prince says I bust out laughing

"Aye bitch stay away from prince his mine!" the girl says through the phone I can hear prince trying to get the phone back

"BITCH IM PRINCE WIFE BY TE TIME I GET HOME I BETTER NOT SEE YOUR BITCH ASS HOE, IF I DO I SWEAR ILL PULL THE MUTHAFUCKING TRIGER I DON'T CARE IF MINE AND PRINCE BABY SEE YOUR BODY DEAD!!" I yell, prince needed it break

"Your fucking married!!" Nina yells at prince

"YES!!" prince yells "now get out before she really kills you"

"I'm out don't come looking for me" Nina says and runs out the condo cuz I hear the door slam

"Ill be on my way" Prince says and hangs up

I put the phone down and fix the clothes in the drawer and look around the condo it has 3 rooms, 4 bathrooms 3 in each room and one in the hall way, a big kitchen with everything, and a big living area, a nice view of the city, and a balcony.

I look in the refrigerator and its empty I need to go grocery shopping. I close it and walk towards the living room and sat down on the white couch. I hear a knock at the door, I get up and walk towards the door, I opens me the door and let Prince in. he had brought McDonald breakfast. We sat down on the couch and started eating our sausage McMuffin and egg McMuffin.

"So what you wanna talk about?" Prince says taking a sip out of his orange juice

"Umm I don't wanna keep it up with the Dragon Organization" I say taking a sip of my OJ

"Why? something happen?" Prince says

"I wanna be out of their life's I want them to start new, like their always in danger because of me so The Dragon Organization is History one of the greatest organization" I say

"Ill put you guys in the wall of fame along with the other historical organizations and mafias bosses" Prince says

"We have that?" I ask

"Yea it's just not in public for people" prince says

"Alright, so can you get us out of the organization?" I ask I really wanna get the guys out of the organization "don't worry ill go over to the street racing and street fighting"

"Aha alright, come on I'm the boss of the organization" Prince say making me laugh " and ill see you around"

"Alright thanks for the breakfast" I say

"It's a thanks for getting Nina out" Prince says laughing

"Haha call me anytime you want me to take a chick out of your place" I say

"Alright ill keep you in speed dial and ill see you around" Prince says "bye"

"Bye" I say

Prince walks out the condo, the condo had a scanning finger print which only I can access too. I stay up all night and watch the sunrise.

I grab the keys to the car and walk out the condo, I get in the elevator and go down to the underground parking lot. I get in the car and start driving towards the grocery store.

I grabbed a cart and filled it up with vegetables, fruit, meat, juices, cheeses, milk, eggs, finger foods, and other snacks. I payed for the food and put it in the boot of the car. I started driving home, when I got heir I park the car and get all the grocery bags in the elevator, I press the button once I had all the bags. I take the bags in the condo and put them away in the refrigerator and in the cabinets.

I laid down on the couch and suddenly my phone starts going crazy, I look at it and see its everybody and they got a message about the organizations is History. I put the phone down and close my eyes and falls asleep with a smile on my face.