Chapter 6

Rebekah POV

The person who came out the car shocked me. The neighbor hood we live in is full of Mansions. Misha gets out the comoro and looks over to Demetrius house and than to mines, shock was written in his face.

"Rebekah?!" Misha says crossing the street to the drive way

"Umm Misha what you doing here?" I ask

"Umm I moved here across the street from you yesterday with the gang" he says and points to the other house who use to be empty but now occupied with his gang.

"Oh so here's were the woman from so long moved?" I say

"Yeah she lives right their but is moving to the next one" he says and points to Demetrius house, Whoaa he better not be talking about the same person as I was

"Are you talking about MARCELA DE'VINCI?" I say

"Yeah you know her?" he says, I laugh

"Please that my mother, that's the woman who abandoned me and my brother, I can't believe you fell in love with an old person" I say and walk in the house leaving him in the drive way.

I walk up to my room and put my stuff down, I walk out the room to the kitchen where Katherine stood with Stefan. I sat down next to Bella and Alaric in the stools.

"Today we have guest over" Katherine says

"Awesome" I say,

"Dear brother did you know that our whore of mother was dating a mafia boss once she abandoned us?" I say, Stefan looks up to me and shakes his head no

"Well turns out she was, than she left him and found spencer. I met him today by the hill and we talked about random things" I say

"What a whore" Stefan says, I laugh.

"Lets go over to Demetrius house" Bella says, I nod and stand up.

We walk out the house and walk over to Demetrius house. Patricia opens the door and greets us with a big warm smile.

"Hello Rebekah and Bella" Patricia says

"Hello Patricia, is Wesley and Demetrius here?" I ask

"Wesley is but Demetrius went to the diner" Patricia says "come in please"
Bella walks in and Wesley is their to greet her

"Umm no thanks I got some stuff to do" I say, I give Wesley and Bella a knowing look, Bella giggles and Wesley wides his eyes like something wrong

"Umm brb I gotta make a call" Wesley says and runs up the stairs.

"Bye" I say and leave the steps.

I walk towards my sleek black Ford GT and get in, I turn the ignition on and pull out the drive way. I make my way to the diner. I park the car and lock it.
I look to the window and the first thing I see is Demetrius kissing another woman, tears start to well up in my eyes. I get back in the car and drive off to the lake.

I get to the cabin, the cabin was empty. Alaric gang had moved in to the neighbor hood.

I park my car and get out, I walk in the cabin and run to the room I always get during the summer. I jump in bed and cry my eyes out. 20 mins later. my eyes finally dried up from all the crying. I get up from bed and change into shorts and tank top, I put my flip flops on and walk out the cabin.

I walk down the board walk, I see my red jet ski, I sat on the jet ski and admire the sparkling water. my phone starts to ring, I look at the contact and see its Demetrius, I decline the call and turn the phone off. I look over to the cabin on the other side of the lake and see its empty, peace. that's what I want for now.