Chapter 13

Rebekah POV

After they had left we got in the cars and started driving towards the place we were gonna meet. The guys hid behind the shadows and waited for a signal for me to give.

I see 2 Mercedes they car stop, Marcella gets our along with Abigail, Damon, nick, and the Assassin who's been trying to kill us. I clap my hands I triumph.

"Wow Marcella what a grand entrance" I say

"I wouldn't be talking when I'm surrounded" Marcela says with a smirk

"Really I'm surround wow" I say sarcastically " Come Out Boys!"

The guys come out of the shadows, Marcela and them put their guns up making the guys lift their guns up and point at them you could see the lasers in their forehead.

"So how is it gonna be Marcela? Leaving town or dying" I ask

"We won't be the ones dying" Marcela says and shoots me in the stomach

Before I know the guys are starting to shoot and the first one to be dead was Abigail...shame. I take my gun out and shoot the assassin who was gonna shoot Misha from behind, he fell to the floor with wide eyes laying cold. Misha shot Damon in the head making him fall to the floor cold. Hunter shoots Nick which he ends up dead falling on the ground next to Abigail. I look around for Marcela but I don't see her nowhere, I hear a car turn on, I turn and see its Marcela on a black Mercedes trying to get away, everybody takes out their gun and starts shooting at the car which explodes once someone shot the gas or something like that.

"Lets put the bodies in the last Mercedes since someone wanted to die alone" I say the guys laugh

We put the cars in the Mercedes, Michael pours the gasoline in the car and fires a match, he runs quickly towards us when the car explodes.

"You we should have made a great walk out you know like the once in the movie" I say

"We just killed some people and some were your brothers and sister and the other was your mother" Matt says laughing

"Hello their enemies" I say " lets go I'm tired and the funeral I almost here"

We get in the car and start driving home, when we got their everybody had taken a shower and went to sleep.

I roll over to the top of Misha, I start kissing him around his neck. He moans I kiss him up to his jaw making my way towards his lips. He kisses me back with the same passion when we first kissed, we take our clothes off and start leaving butterfly kisses around our bodies. Misha rolls us over leaving me at the bottom, he positions himself between my legs and I can feel his hard rocky tip, he thrust inside me and starts thrusting back and forth in a steady beat.

He gathers me in his arm after the passionate love, we close our eyes snuggling together and fall asleep in a deep sleep.

~~~~

Tuesday 9:30 am

My eyes flutter open, I look beside me and see Misha is not in bed. I get up and walk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and get in, I wash my body and hair. I walk out the shower and wrap a towel around my body and hair.

I brush my teeth and walk out the bathroom. I put on white lacy undergarments and rub vanilla lotion over my body, I put in ripped jeans, light blue blouse, and white converse. I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I put mascara, eyeliner, and lip balm.

I grab my phone and walk out the room, I walk downstairs to the kitchen where I see everybody eating breakfast.

"Morning" everybody says once they see me

"Morning" I say and walk towards the table and sat down

"So what you guys wanna do today?" I ask

"Lets just stay home and relax" Katherine says and everybody nods

"Wow pregnant woman giving order now" I whisper under my breath

Misha and Alaric laugh they were beside me, everybody looks at them as if they were crazy. Once we had finished breakfast we all went towards the living room and decided to watch movies for the rest of the day.

It was around 12:00 am everybody was asleep in their room, I was downstairs sitting next to the piano and looking out the big square window. I look over to the top of the piano and look at the pictures and see all of us after the graduation. I put my finger on the black glassy piano and start playing a soft melody that Nana always played for me it was called 'Under The Moon' I always enjoyed that melody and I had learned it when I was 14 along with other melodies.

The soft music goes through my ears and I give a smile once I hear I'm playing it right, I continue to move my fingers to the notes from the paper. Once the soft melody is ending I go soft and slowly to make it just as Nana Valentine did. The melody ends I get up from the seat and start walking up the stairs, I lay down next to Misha and fall asleep.