Chapter 3

Rebekah POV

Thursday 6:30 am

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I slam my arm on the alarm, I sit up in the bed, I get up and walk towards my bathroom, I turn the shower on and strip my clothe off, I get in the shower and let the hot water run down my tan smooth body. I grab my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and wash my hair, I rinse it off and grab my sweet sugar vanilla body wash, I scrub my body and rinse it off, I turn the shower off and wrap a towel around my body and hair, I brush my teeth and walk back to my room.

I put on my white lacy undergarment and rub vanilla lotion over my body, I put on dark jeans, black converse, and black V-neck, I blow dry my hair and straighten it, I put on face concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and Vaseline lip therapy. I grab my bag and phone, I walk downstairs to the kitchen, George had Cooked pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Bella and Stefan were eating already, I sat down and grow served my breakfasts, I finished eating and out the plate in the sink, Stefan had left to work, Bella and I walked towards the black BMW.

We got in the car and made our way to the school, I worked the car and we GT out the car and made our way to the school, we got in and the hall ways were empty, we ran to our lockers and it our books, we ran to first period just in time. we sat down and got our books out.

~~~

Lunch

The rest of class went by fast, Bella and I walked towards the cafeteria, we sat down at the table without grabbing something to eat. I felt someone staring at me, I look around and see it was Demetrius, he was angry I wonder what got up his ass and died, I love him and all but we bearly met and had sex but why is he always angry. I look away towards Bella.

"Why is Demetrius mad?" I ask

"I don't know Wesley is mad at me too" Bella says shrugging, I stand up and walk to the radio and request the Cupid shuffle.

Everybody gets in rows and starts moving along to the music.

Down down down, to the right right right do the Cupid shuffle

Down down do your dance, down down do your dance.

We kept on repeating the dance until it finished, I sat back down with Bella show was laughing. I look towards Demetrius again but he wasn't their. the bell rings and we make our way to PE, we walked in the locker room and changed to our uniforms. we walked out and see everybody was already at the field. we ran to the middle and excised, Wesley blows his whistle, we all run towards him.

"Today we don't got nothing planned so do whatever you like" Demetrius says

"Bella and Rebekah we would like to speak to you in my office" Demetrius says, we nod and we walk behind them to the office, Wesley closes the door once we had entered class, Demetrius went to sat down behind his desk and Wesley in the couch, I walked towards Demetrius, I pushed him back and sat down in his lap, Bella did the same with Wesley.

Demetrius wraps his muscular hands around my ass, I kiss him on the neck and he grunts. he removes my shirt and shorts, Wesley put a mat up so we won't see what were doing, he puts his pants down along with his boxers, he puts me on top of the desk, he positions himself and thrust inside me, he kisses me and thrust faster and harder. 10 mins later, he starts to slow down and gets out, he kisses me and changes in to his clothe, I get off the desk and put on the uniform. I brush my hair with my fingers.

"Are you guys done?" I ask

"Yea like a min ago" Wesley says, I put the mat down and sat on the couch with Bella, but wt up fast once I knew they did it on the couch, I sat down on the chair next to the desk, Bella does the same.