26 - Take Me Back To My Shell

Chapter 26 - Take Me Back To My Shell

*Your POV*

I jump from one cloud to another, there seems to be a little castle in the distance. I jump gracefully through the sky as I approach the castle.

As soon as I got to its gate, I could not believe what I just saw.

"Do you, Laurance Zvahl, take Sly as your lawfully wedded wife?" A guy who seems to be priest-Dante says.

"I do." Laurance answers.

"What? No, this can't be happening!! No!" I collapse to the floor as a white sheet cover me. "NOOO~"

"(Y/n), wake up! Hey, you there?" Suddenly Eyanne's voice echoes throughout the room.

"Eyanne, is that you? Help!" I call out.

"What are you talking about? Wake the hell up! Geez." Eyanne taps my shoulder.

Oh, it was just a dream. Thank goodness.

What?

Not opening my eyes, I realize it's Saturday. "What do you want?" I turn my back on her.

"Your prom's coming up!"

"So? It's a month away, and it's not like I care."

"Lucinda and the others are downstairs. They said you guys are gonna go shopping for your gowns."

"Lucinda and the others are here?! What the hell?!" I immediately get up and wash my face. I bathe and quickly put on casual clothes.

I rush downstairs to see an amused Eyanne with Lucinda, Cadenza and Katelyn looking at me. "What took you so long?" Lucinda.

I roll my eyes and approach them. "Let's see...it's the weekends, I didn't know you guys were coming, and prom's a month away. I mean did you really expect me to be up on a Saturday? I don't even intend to work too much for the prom anyway!"

"You really don't wanna go shopping for your prom gown on prom season." Cadenza says.

"Total. Chaos." Lucinda.

"I actually don't really care as well, but they convinced me." Katelyn says. "I'm not a dress person, but I don't wanna go to war just for one."

I roll my eyes. "Fine."

"Great!" Cadenza and Lucinda then goes out and leaves me and Katelyn walking after them,arms crossed.

~

And to think that I was one of the least who wanted to go prom dress shopping, I'm the one who cant decide on a dress for FOUR HOURS.

"That's okay, the perfect dress really is hard to find." Cadenza says. Easy for her to say, she found hers in an hour.

"Well, how about a break?" Lucinda says. "We've been all over the place not even having any lunch. And I know this ramen house that just opened nearby."

"A ramen house? Count me in!" I exclaim. Look, I love my ramen, okay?

We placed our orders on the counter and sat at a table not too far from the exit. Lucinda is a blessing. The little place has this Japanese theme. The place is called Sigekiya, apparently it's a branch that's originally from Japan.

"Here's your order, tanoshinde!" The waiter places our orders.

"These look amazing." Katelyn. "I guess this trip was worth a little in coming to."