7 - Losing Everything On Purpose

Chapter 7 - Losing Everything on Purpose

*Your POV*

   I didn't really want to come to school just yet, but Eyanne insists. I'm still in mourning but I guess she's right.

   Eyanne's always been stronger than I am. Easier to live and confident and all. As for me, I'm just hiding in this fake visage I show everyone. And never have I dared to show them the other side of me.

   I mean sure, I really am genuinely happy at times but I just don't show them the opposite. And right now, I'm just too melancholic to even face my friends. Even Lucinda, Laurance, Cadenza or even Aphmau.

   My mom hasn't come out of her room just yet. We leave her lunch and dinner but I doubt she ever eats them. It's not like I eat mine though.

   I know that Eyanne is still anguishing but she manages to keep herself together. A trait she got from our dad.

   Now I'm just here in the music room, locking myself in one of the stalls and just being there. It's the only room where I can get away from everyone. I know this isn't right but, I just can't face anyone. I wish I could have my friends by my side and comfort me but I don't have the strength to even tell them. And since when did I?

   The school bell rang and I have PE. I don't really know who with because we usually just compare our schedules to know.

   I went to the girls' locker room only to find what I am least wanting to find. My friends. Aphmau, Cadenza, Nicole and Katelyn were there in their PE. Great. The one time I'm actually avoiding them, then that's when most of them are in my class.

   They all stared at me which made me feel worse. I'm the worst friend ever. I quickly went to my locker to get my gym clothes and locked myself in one of the stalls.

   The moment I peek out, they were still there. But I just went out and headed out to the court.

~

   We had tennis and to add salt in the wound, Laurance and Dante were there. But thankfully so is Eyanne. No, not thankfully. This just made things more uncomfortable.

   Oh, and did I mention Ivy is in this class too?

   My poor, unfortunate soul.

[ This chapter is made to be short. Most chapters won't be the same length anymore and I'll just base them on the events.

Q: DAFREK?

Vote, comment and share if you're currently on the run from the cops!

*Gene votes immediately* ]