5 - Ridiculously Impossible

[ (Y/n) - Your name

(A/n) - annoying nickname

(Y/c) - Your club

(Y/r) - your race / witch, werewolf, meif'wa, demon

(E/c) - eye color

(H/c) - hair color

(C/c) - color choice ]

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

Chapter 5 - Ridiculously Impossible

*Your POV*

   It's been two months now since the first week of school. I became more comfortable hanging with my new friends and even Eyanne got her own gang.

   At lunch, we don't separate groups anymore. We just join tables with guys and girls and we're just this big group of friends. And never have I thought to even be in one of these huge groups of people. Just like those movies I watch whenever I'm home alone.

   Laurance, Cadenza, Lucinda and Aphmau turned out to be my closest friends and with Lucinda being my best friend. She's really this sassy and outgoing girl and she's really fun to hang with. Plus, she's really chill and fun and all that.

   Laurance is really nice, though. We share the same likes for anime, sarcasm, and turns out, a lot of similar likes. He likes the same bands I do and just about that.

   Cadenza is my shipping buddy. Would've expected that to be Kawaii~Chan but she ships Aarmau and I'm all about Laurmau. I mean, who doesn't see them together? Plus, Laurance appreciates our ship! Haha!

   Aphmau is this weird and fun and open but clueless-with-love girl. She's really feisty and always gets her hair in messes she doesn't even realize.

   I've avoided Ivy for the past months and never encountered her yet. Which is good. Great, actually. I've heard about Aphmau seeing her at some times and that she also encountered the Shadow Knights a couple of times now. But she just brushes them off, sometimes even talking back. Typical Aphmau.

   "(Y/n)? Are you even listening?" Lucinda said as she waved her hand in front of me.

   "Yeah. Uhm...but just to be sure, can you please repeat everything you just said?" Me.

   "Ugh, whatever. I'm just saying that Eyanne is really good at Witchery and is my partner for this project on using our brooms. I her if I could borrow hers because the school's providing of the witches' brooms were crappy. But she said she wouldn't because she's going to use it. So I asked my mom if I could get MY broom now this year because the schools' were just not my forte. But..." She keeps babbling on like she always does and just listened to barely all of it. She's fun to be with, but her endless rants are kinda tiring.

   "Well, you can't really borrow Eyanne's because she'll be using it."

   "That's what I said."

   "Well. Okay."

~

   It was PE and as usual I had Cadenza, Lucinda and Laurance in this class. We finally finished first semester in volleyball and now we have basketball. Which, I am quite alright in. And everyone else, actually. Except for Lucinda, that is. She keeps complaining about her fouls that they weren't really violations and that the referee should be sued. In which, everyone just ignored. She's being such a drama queen lately..