6 - Blinds and Curtains

[ (Y/n) - Your name

(A/n) - annoying nickname

(Y/c) - Your club

(Y/r) - your race / witch, werewolf, meif'wa, demon

(E/c) - eye color

(H/c) - hair color

(C/c) - color choice ]

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

Chapter 6 - Blinds and Curtains, Locks Uncertain

*Laurance's POV*

   "Hey Garroth." I say as I was approaching Garroth by his locker.

   "Sup, Laurance. Anything new?"

   "Nothing, really."

   "You've been hanging out lately. Seeing anyone?"

   "Nah. Just a really good friend. (Y/n)."

   Speaking of (Y/n), I didn't see her on the way to school. Maybe she's late?

   I've been thinking about her lately. But not in the way as I think about Aphmau. She's a really good friend and I can even consider her as my sister. She's fun to hang out with and pretty much everything that includes her is full of laughs.

   She's this carefree and independent girl and has her chin up all the time. She's conservative in a good way and takes risks but knows barriers in the rules of life.

   I might even recommend her to Garroth. She'll really get him out of his little shell. Wink wink! Haha!

~

   It's lunch and I haven't seen her in Biology or even English. Aphmau said she wasn't in Creative Writing either. Katelyn also says she wasn't in Science. Where in the name of Irene is she?

   As soon as I got to the table I don't really see (Y/n). I looked around the cafeteria to see if maybe she's anywhere but even her sister isn't here. Weird.

   "Have you guys seen (Y/n)?" Cadenza asked.

   "No. I was actually gonna ask you guys the same thing." I say as I sat in the chair next to Garroth.

   "Maybe she's just sick or something...?" Aphmau.

   "Her sister isn't here either." Me.

   "That's weird." Lucinda.

   Exactly.

   "Why don't we go check in on her at her house?" Cadenza.

   "I'm in for that." I say.

   "Me too." Aphmau.

   "Sure." Vylad.

   The rest said they can't go and so that leaves us four. I just hope she's okay. And hopefully maybe she just isn't feeling okay rather than something worse.

~

   "Hello?" Aphmau called as she rang the doorbell.

   We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and the door opened only to reveal a horrible looking Eyanne.

   "What happened to you?" Vylad.

   "Am sick. What're you guys doing here?" She asked.

   "Is (Y/n) sick too?" Cadenza.