3 - Our Tree

[ (Y/n) - Your name

(A/n) - annoying nickname

(Y/c) - Your club

(Y/r) - your race / witch, werewolf, meif'wa, demon

(E/c) - eye color

(H/c) - hair color

(C/c) - color choice ]

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

Chapter 3 - Our Tree

*Your POV*

   I woke up to my little sister, Eyanne, sitting on my bed. "Momma's making donuts for breakfast!" She says. I know donuts sound off for breakfast, but we love it, and don't judge us.

   I immediately jumped outta bed and we ran to the kitchen. I looked at the time, 6:02. School is in an hour.

   We sat down and grabbed our mom's homemade donuts which were, by the way, amazing as always. You have to savor the taste because it's really THAT good.

   After breakfast I went upstairs to take my shower then got in on my uniform, put my hair into a headband and grabbed my stuff.

   On the way, I didn't see Ivy so that was good. Yes, I despise Ivy that much.

   Though I find it kinda depressing since I don't have any of my friends near my house so I can't walk with anyone. Not that I need anyone to walk with but you know, it would be nice.

   "(Y/n), (Y/n)! Wait up!" I turned to see Eyanne running up to me. "Let's walk to school together!"

   "Uhh...but we never walk to school together." I say. Me and Eyanne aren't really that close.

   "Well, now that we finally go to the same school, and in high school. Plus the possibility of the same classes! I was thinking.."

   I laugh awkwardly. I haven't really been much of a big sister to Eyanne. We were only so close when it comes to mom's cooking. "I guess we could...?"

   "Don't you want to?"

   "N-n-no! It's just that...nevermind that. Let's go." I try to smile genuinely and continued to walk signaling her to follow.

   She ran to me happily and rambled on about how she already has so many friends and on her first day. Glad to hear she's already doing better than when I was at freshman year. Not to mention sophomore year.

   She also stated that she joined Math club. And that their president said she has SUCH a great potential in Math. I already envy her so much. Math isn't really my best subject. Along with Chemistry, Science, and pretty much everything that includes numbers.

   As we neared the school, I saw Laurance and Aphmau walking together. Oh my Irene, they're SO cute together!

   Then Aphmau saw me and waved, making Laurance notice me and also wave. My sister looked at them and then at me.

   "Your friends? As in, friends with the letter 's'?" Eyanne asked me. She only saw Teony come to my house, so I guess she pretty much knew I only had her as my only friend.

   "Heh...yeah." I said shyly. I dunno what's there something to be shy about, but I just am. Guess I'm just not used to having friends to show off. Especially now that Eyanne just basically BRAGGED about her so amazing social life. And now I have a social life too. Finally, that is.