Chapter 42

Chapter 42

“All night fighting ‘em for my life

Praying that everything gon’ be right

Take a look around

Ain’t it nice truth over the lies?

Murdering is simple, get your life simplified..

I can’t get caught in the streets I was taught.”

-Tyga

Jaeson

I was just in the hood chilling playing basketball with some of my old niggas but I don’t fuck with too many of them like that no more cause they snakes.

“Bro I heard yo girl been sleeping over at another nigga house?” My nigga Ray said and I stared at him with the ball in my hand.

“Who told you that?” I asked.

“Damn you ain’t doing something right if she still with her ex.” Coby said laughing.

“Fuck ya’ll!” I said getting irritated and mad.

“But bro you let her sleepover at another nigga house?”

“The shit is old so I’m not tripping.”

They were pissing me off with this shit like I don’t give a fuck it happened oh fucking well, just shut the fuck up though!

“You got one on the way?” Ray asked.

“Yeah why?” I asked.

“Join the club my nigga. That shit is the worst during the first year.” Ray said.

“Shid tell me about it. Her daughter she got now be up all damn night and waking up at four and I’m like that shit crazy as fuck but aye gotta do what I gotta do.”

“Why you give up on hustling?” Coby said.

“I don’t know, it was fast money and I kind of miss that shit but it wasn’t gonna get me out the hood and now I got a baby on the way so I got to let that shit go and get in school.” I said.

“Shid you graduated with a 3.8 my nigga you smart…you better do something with it.” Ray said staring at me.