Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Im Dealing with a heart that I didn't break 

I'll be there for you, I will care for you 

I keep thinking you just don't know 

Try to run from that, say you're done with that 

On your face girl, it just don't show 

When you're ready, just say you're ready"

-Drake

Peyton

I don't understand girls sometimes mane I swear I don't but I still try and hear em out like I'm doing right now with Jayda, yeah she crying like I predicted but she telling me it's not Jaeson like I'm stupid or something, I know him better than she do because we use to be cool until she came into the picture.

Mane we was close too, we come from the same hood and everything but anyways when she came into the picture or whatever we both liked her and I got closer to her as a friend and he got closer to her as a boyfriend, I didn't like it but I didn't say shit. He always said it was money over everything and that wasn't my motive mane I couldn't get with the shit and he was mad about it but then we got into a heated altercation....

And shit just escalated from there

Damn that was some crazy shit...

He was so focused on pulling her away from me that he didn't realize he was only drawing her closer because this nigga would be fucking so many girls and Jay knew but she didn't care and I didn't say shit....

Mane, And still to this day he think we got something going on and I haven't said nothing to him except a week or so ago in Wal-Mart when she took his ass back. I was beyond pissed because he not shit and not gonna ever amount to shit so what the fuck is you staying with him for?

I love that girl and I hate seeing her cry all the time over a nigga that's not worth crying over because he cheat on her 24/7 and I caught him a lot of times, more than she know but I ain't never said nothing to her because she wouldn't listen to me anyways.

"Babe?!" Jayda shouted at me.

What the hell? Babe? For real?

"Did that catch your attention?" she said. It really did.

"What's up with that?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing I just needed your attention and I got it right?"

I stared at her for a moment and just smiled.

"Yeah."

"So...I'm gonna let Jae go..."

I would love to see this.

"It's about time you let him go he fucked you over so many times." I said wishing I didn't, it kind of slipped out.

She just stared at me and got up out her bed and started walking to her bathroom and I jumped up and grabbed her hands.

"I'm sorry Jay, it slipped out."

"Why do you not want me with him?"

Did she really just ask me that?

"I think you can do better than that Jay."

"There is no one else out there for me." she said.

I shook my head, if only she knew...

"You wouldn't know if it was someone out there because you won't open your eyes and let go of what's not there and quit trying to make y'all relationship something it's not." I said

"What does that mean Peyton?"

"Why can't you let him go?" I asked her.

"I can if I wanted to but-" I cut her off.

"But you can't, you don't know what you missing mane." I said moving closer to her and I put my forehead to hers and she stared in my eyes.

I wasn't about to kiss this girl, I was trying to prove a point and I think I did it well because she tried to kiss me and I moved and let her hands go.

She looked at me confused and I just stared at her. I don't cheat on my girlfriends anymore I wasn't about to go there with Jayda.

"Okay, fine maybe your right.." she said.

"Maybe, so you wasn't about to kiss me?"

I seen her turn around and smile.

"I was but I..."

Damn she had a body for real, so I just sat there staring at her ass because it was sitting right in her jeggings, she know I look at her from time to time but I wouldn't go to another level with her just because we're friends.

"Stop staring at my booty." she said sitting beside me.

"I'm a boy, what you expect, it's not like I had something else in mind."

She laughed.

"I'm hoping you didn't because we will be nothing more than just friends."

Damn there goes my chance in the future.

"You don't mean that." I said smiling at her.

"I do, that would be weird if we were dating each other and besides I know you love your girlfriend."

I know deep down...way way down she don't believe that.

"You right about one thing though."

"What's that?"

"I love my girl." I looked at her and her smile kind of faded and I just laughed.

"That's a good thing then." she said.

"You love your man?" I asked her.

"Yes, I love him a lot."

"On your face, it don't show."

"I love how you can read me like a book."

"That's just me with anybody I'm close with." I said looking at her

She smiled and turned her head.

"What you acting shy for?"

"I'm not but just promise me this..." she said grabbing my hands.

"What?"

"That we'll be there for each other."

I smiled.

"I'm always gonna be here for you, no matter the situation I'll be there for you."

"Thanks Peyton." she said pulling me into a hug.

I didn't say anything I just nodded my head and we just laid in her bed staring up at the ceiling.

****I DON'T THINK I DID GOOD ON HIS POV BUT I TRIED AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT****