Chapter 52

Chapter 52

“Somebody told me once that pain is a game we all gotta play…

I don’t need no one to put me down im on the ground can’t get no lower

And I don’t need no one to hang around and make me frown…”

-Mary J. Blige

Jaeson

I had to go see Jayda today and mane…I didn’t know what to think. I had to talk to her about this baby and what was gonna happen when she finally had it. I’m going to school out of state and she can’t leave it here because it’s no one here to take care of it.

I walked into the building and it was just pure white every fucking where. How do these patients cope with this shit? It was crazy. I went to the front desk to ask about her.

“Excuse me.” I said.

The lady looked up at me and smiled.

“How can I help you sir?” she asked.

“Um…I need to see my…uh…friend.” I said.

“Jayda?” she asked me.

I stared at her trying to figure out how she knew her like that.

“How’d you know that?” I asked.

“She’s been in accident with someone and she isn’t allowed to have visitors because she chose not to see anyone anymore.”

“What the fuck happened to her?” I asked with concern.

“A lady came to visit her apparently they are dating the same guy and she attacked Jayda and we don’t know if her baby is going to make it because she was stabbed.”

I started scratching my head.

“What the fuck? So you saying I can’t see my girlfriend?” I said.

“Sir she’s the one who chose not have any visitors because she’s frightened.”

“When can I come back?”

“I’m not sure.”

I just walked out pissed off. Who the fuck could get in there and attack like that? Why the fuck would somebody do that to her and she’s pregnant? Ima get down to the bottom of this cause I’ll kill a muthafucka, that’s my fucking baby in her stomach we talking about and of course her.

I stopped and turned back around and went back in, I can’t just give up that easily.

“Ma’am can you please just let me see her for a second, she’s caring my child and I just want to make sure she’s okay. If you have to put me in handcuffs or something because you think I’m crazy that’s fine but I just have to see her…please.” I told the lady.

She stared at me like she was debating on what she should do and then she finally gave in.

“Follow me.” She said as we walked off and got on the elevator to go to third floor.

“Thanks so much, this mean a lot to me.” I told her and she just smiled and we got off and headed down the dark hall way to her room.

She brought me to the door of her room and she looked so damn messed up, she was pale and her head was wrapped up and she had parts of her stomach patched and she was sleeping. Damn I hope nothing goes wrong because it was just killing me sitting her staring at her like that. As I was about to open the door me and the lady next to me froze at voice talking to us.

“Don’t you dare go in there! Now turn the fuck around.” They said.

We both turned around and damn…it was Peyton’s girl with a gun pointing directly in my face. I know this bitch wasn’t that crazy to try some shit like that on me.

“Yo, what the fuc-” I started but she cut me off.

“Shut the fuck up, your life is over! I fucked her up and now it’s your turn. Peyton don’t need her. I do. I hope your stupid baby is dead.” She said.

Where the fuck was the security at?

“I ain’t did shit to you, what the fuck wrong with you bitch?!” I yelled.

“Shut the hell up! You should have kept that stupid bitch then we wouldn’t be in this mess! So it’s your time to go.” She said loading the gun fully.

“Yo ass crazy.” I said.

“You stupid boys made me this way and I do plan to use each and every bullet so brace yourself.” She said putting it in my face and cocking back…

****SHORT I KNOW BUT LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS!!!****