Chapter 21

Chapter 21

“Even when your hustlin’ days

Are gone, she’ll be by your side

Still holdin’ on.”

-Lyfe Jennings

Jayda

I knocked on the door to Jae’s house and his mom opened the door and smiled at me and I gave her a smile.

“Come in, Jaeson is in his room.” She said letting me in.

“Thanks.” I said walking into their house and walking upstairs.

I knocked on his door because if he had another girl in his room I didn’t want to see what they were doing…again.

“Come in…” I heard Jaeson mumble.

I opened the door to his room and walked in and closed the door behind me, he glanced over at me and turned his attention back to the TV.

“Jaeson….I’m sorry…” I said sitting down beside him on the bed. He just didn’t look at me.

This was gonna be harder than I thought.

“I don’t care Jayda.” He said still not looking at me.

“Jaeson…please this is already hard enough. I’m sorry babe I love you and I want to be with you.” I said honestly.

“Jayda you don’t know what you want.”

“Yes I do Jae and I want you…I want us to work and I’m sorry you seen me and Peyton in the bathroom that wasn’t meant to happen and I apologize.”

“Whatever Jay, I don’t want to hear it.”

“Jaeson babe come on, I’m so sorry.” I said cutting the TV off and he stared at me.

“I walked in the room to see my girl fuckin’ another nigga, that fucked me up Jay.” He said.

“Can you just forgive me so we can move on from this cause I promise it won’t happen again.” I laid down next to him and he stared at me.

“What’s gonna happen after I forgive you?”

“Love me and tell me that I’m yours.”

He nodded and pulled me on top of him and I leaned down and started to kiss him while his hands rested down on my waist.

“I love you Jay.” He said staring in my eyes.

“I love you too.” I said  lying on his chest and I stared at him.

“You sure we gonna be together? Like for real this time?” he asked me.

“Yes babe, you were my first and I still love you so much and I know Peyton is gonna be mad at me but I love you.” I said putting it out on the table.

“You not gonna fuck him no more, are you?”

“No, are you gonna fuck any other girls other than me?”

“No…I don’t want to lose you.”

My heart dropped when he said those last words because he looked as if he really meant it.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, you don’t believe me?”

I stared at him smiling while he just looked at me smiling.

“I do believe you and I trust you too.” I said kissing him and he gripped my waist and I kind of move up and down on him and he started laughing.