Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"You'll always be my baby."

--Mariah Carey

Yesterday I left the restaurant because for one Jasmine was insulting me through text messages, I don't even know how she got my number but I wasn't gonna sit there any longer and act like she wasn't saying anything to me. She got in the front seat and pushed the seat on my foot on purpose like what the fuck?!

She texted me several times threatening me saying you better stay away from my man and I'll beat you ass and all this unnecessary stuff, I couldn't sit there anymore and take it and he is just so in love with her. I don't understand how they can be together and she don't trust him one bit. Peyton has been calling me every since but I don't want to talk to him.

I felt like he was taking her side yesterday anyways but I didn't want to tell him that he probably thought I was being jealous or something...that might be true just a little bit but I didn't like the way they were acting and I was ready to go so I called Jaeson to come get me and we just came to my house and talked.

I decided to go walking around my neighborhood so I changed into my exercising gear and put my iPod on my arm band. I needed to clear my head and I wasn't worried about going by myself I lived in a nice neighborhood not the ghetto or the projects. I left the house and started jogging and my music was loud but I liked it like that.

As I was jogging a group of girls, three of them and one of them were Jasmine. I tried going around but they circled around me so I couldn't and she was standing in my face.

"Ew, it's the boyfriend stealer." said one of the girls pushing me and I turned and looked at her.

"Don't touch me." I said yelling.

"Look bitch I have warned you too many times to stay away from Peyton, just because that boyfriend of yours don't do what mines do don't mean you go sleep with him and do whatever else he's mine and you better stay away from him." Jasmine said shoving me.

I nearly lost my balance, but I pushed her back then I felt one of the girls behind me hit me in the back of my head and I fell to the ground. Were they really about to jump me?

They did. They all started hitting me mainly in my face and in my stomach and it wasn't like I wasn't trying to hit back, I was but it was three against one. I was hurting so bad. Didn't anyone see what was going on right now? The two girls held my arms and legs while Jasmine was punching me in my stomach and my face. I tried my best to get free from there grip but I couldn't.

After they did it for another minute or two Jasmine kicked me really hard in my back and I couldn't move I felt my back crack.

"Stupid bitch, you'll listen next time." Jasmine said walking away with the two other girls.

I slowly got up from the ground I felt my lip bleeding, I wanted to cry but I didn't I just know that I don't ever want to talk to Peyton again she can have him all to herself. It's not worth what just happened to me I feel horrible.

When I finally got home I walked past my mom fast and went into my bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror and a tear rolled down my cheek, I cut the light off and went and got in my bed and covered myself and went to sleep because my body was sore.

"Jayda." I heard someone call my name and shaking me.

I pulled the covers down and saw Peyton. Oh no.

"Get out my room!" I yelled at him even though it was hurting me so much.

"What did I do? And what happened to you?" Peyton said staring at me as he got up from my bed.