Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"I say fuck that nigga that you love so bad...

 I say fuck that nigga that you think you found

 and since you pick up I know he's not around"

-Drake

Peyton

I can't believe she falling for this nigga games again I ain't buying the shit cause I know he lying to her and she too blind to see. Some things never change.

"Aye..." I said to Jayda sitting next to me in my car.

"What?" she said glancing at me as she text.

"I'm about to go to Jasmine house." Jasmine was my girlfriend.

Even though they said they didn't, I believe they had some type of beefing going on and I don't understand why....Actually I do and ya'll should understand why too but I'm not the type of person to go around fucking girls then leaving no more because I have a past of doing that.

"Fine, I'll come with you."

"You sure?" she looked at me.

"Yes, you don't want me to come?"

"I aint said nothing like that Jay."

"I mean if you want to be alone with her, I don't have a problem with it." she said smiling.

"Aight whatever mane." I said continuing to drive.

"Are you mad?" she said tapping me and laughing.

"You childish."

"I'm childish? For real so you think the shit you do isn't?"

"Mane see that's why I don't fuck with too many like you." she hit me and I laughed.

"So what that mean?"

I just smiled and she stared at me.

"Peyton!" she said hitting me and smiling.

"Come on mane get up off me." I laughed pulling in Jasmine's driveway. She was sittin on the steps smiling, yeah I love that girl.

We got out the car and she walked over to me and hugged me tight then kissed me.

"What you been up to?" I asked her.

"Well you don't ever call me and I don't ever see you my life has been miserable." she said smiling.

"I don't mane I just be with people."

"Peyton." I heard Jayda call me. I turned around and looked at her.

"What?" I said looking at her.

"Hey Jasmine." Jayda said rolling her eyes.

Oh shit.

"Hey." Jasmine said.

"Can we go get something to eat?" Jayda said.

Damn, these girls was about to show they asses.

"Babe are you gonna buy me something to eat because I haven't eaten and I'm starving?" Jasmine said.

"I got you ma, you ain't gotta ask." I said putting my arm around her.

"I love you so much." she said.

"Okay are we gonna go or are we gonna sit here?" said Jayda.

I shook my head, damn I didn't know Jay was getting jealous but aye it is what it is she deserve something like me but being with Jaeson, that'll never happen. I'm just saying.