Chapter 47

Chapter 47

“When life throw punches block your counter

Like a boxer do.”

-T.I.

Peyton

Been sitting outside Gabrielle’s room waiting on some damn answers and worried about Daria like damn this fuck ass nigga taking shit too damn far. I hope she was gonna be okay cause I had to leave because my daughter is in the hospital and her mom is freaking the fuck out and I have to stay calm but this shit is extremely hard. I’m ready to turn some fucking chairs and tables over if they don’t give me some answers.

“Excuse me? Is Gabrielle your daughter?” some woman said sitting on the same side as Jayda who was still in tears.

“You are not getting my daughter! You can’t take her so just leave!” Jayda shouted and I held on tightly to her because she was liable to fuck this lady up.

“Excuse me ma’am but who are you?” I asked this lady.

“I’m Lidia Kay, a social worker and I was sent by the court. I want to say that your child is going into protective custody because she could have been killed.”

“You are not taking my daughter AWAY FROM ME!” Jayda yelled.

“Jay calm down.” I said still holding onto her.

“Noooo…” she cried.

“What you mean you trying to take our daughter? You can’t do that shit.” I said looking at this woman like she was crazy.

“We are taking her into custody until she has a stable home where she’s safe and can go to. So when she’s well enough to get out of this hospital we’ll be taking her.” She said.

“Can’t I just take her?” I asked.

“Well that’s not my decision, you have to take that up with the court on your court date.”

“When is that?”

“When I come to pick her up after she’s able to come home then your court date will be released.” She said standing with her briefcase.