Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"I use to want you so bad

I'm so through with that,

Cause honestly you turned out to be the

Best thing I never had

And I'm gonna always be the best thing you never had"

-Beyonce

Jayda

The next day, I was on my way to Jaeson house to talk to him and I just had this bad feeling something was gonna go wrong but what was I suppose to do I found someone that treats me way better than him. He picked the wrong time to try and act right with me.

I knocked on the door to his house and he looked at me then let me in.

"What you wanna talk about?" he said leaning against the wall and I stared at the ground.

"I wanna break up." I mumbled. I felt so bad doing this to him but whenever I think about what he did to me it goes away.

"What?" he said staring at me.

"I wanna break up with you." I said.

He just stared at me and I looked away but I just couldn't look him in his eyes.

"You with your bestfriend now?" he asked me.

I broke down crying but honestly nobody knows what I feel like.

"Yes, because you couldn't treat me like can Jae. I love you but you didn't wanna do right and it was hurting me so badly and he use to always tell me I can do better but I never listened to what he was saying until yesterday." I said looking up at him.

"Thats fucked up Jay for real it is. You let him talk all this shit into your head and you have sex with him and then it's over with us."

"How do you know I had sex with him?" I asked.

"Why else are you walking like that?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"I actually got jumped yesterday."

"Aw okay."

"Well I'm gonna go, I have something to do." I said walking towards the door.

"This not over Jay, and you know its not and he do too."

What the hell was he gonna try and do?!

"It is in my book Jae. Bye." I said leaving.

~Jaeson~

Shid I was chilling on the couch when Jay called me saying she was coming over so I just agreed. There was a knock on the door and I got up to answer it.

It was her.

I looked at her then let her in. I wonder what was so important she just had to come over here and talk to me.

"What you wanna talk about?" I asked her leaning against the wall.

"I wanna break up." I heard her say. What the fuck?!

"What?" I asked staring at her.

"I wanna break up with you." she said again.

I just stared because I knew she couldn't look me in the eyes. I bet this had somethig to do with Peyton fuck ass!