Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Girl I can't help but wait til you

 get back with him it don't change

 can't help but wait til you see

 that with me it ain't the same can't

 help but wait til you see you for

 what you really are, baby girl you are

a star, and I can't help but wait."

--Trey Songz

Peyton

I pulled up in front of Jaeson's house because I was tired of this shit he had going on, I mean it was irritating the fuck out of me. I got out my car and walked up to the porch where Jaeson was sitting in a chair staring at me, probably trying to figure out why I'm here.

I walked up to the porch and I seen him reaching for his gun but I stopped him.

"You need to chill the fuck out mane I ain't come here to fight with you." I said sitting down next to him while he was eating sunflower seeds.

"What the fuck you here for? We ain't cool." Jaeson said staring into space.

"Shid I ain't say we was I came here to talk about Jay."

I see that caught his attention because he looked at me.

"What about her?" he said. I find it strange that we sitting here having a conversation and ain't at each other throats like we usually are but I ain't trippin'.

"Don't fuck up Jaeson." I said looking around.

"What you mean don't fuck up?"

I looked at him and he shook his head and spit the seeds out onto the ground.

"Ain't no doubt in my mind she coming back to you because of what you said, so I'm just telling you don't fuck up cause we gonna have some problems."

"How the fuck you gonna tell me we gonna have some problems? Shid last time I check she was mine first."

"That might be the case but I'm not about to be putting up with this shit you have her going through cause she don't deserve and you know she don't...every damn day I'm dealing with a fuckin' heart that I didn't break. Don't fuck up."

"Mane whatever, you just act like you the perfect person in the damn world I don't need you telling me what to do and how to handle mines. Aight I got this over here." Jaeson said shaking his head.

"I don't act like shit Jaeson, that's what your damn problem is you always saying shit that just ain't true. Nigga just cause I know how to treat any female don't mean I'm perfect, you need to get your shit together and stop fuckin all these damn females."

"Why you worried about what I do? It ain't got shit to do with you. Nigga you don't know what I been through so don't be tryig to give me advice on nothing."

What the fuck? Was he serious about this shit?!

"Nigga we from the same mu'fuckin hood, I grew up with your ass I know what you been through we went through that shit together Jaeson. Just cause I moved from this area don't mean shit. I got up out the shit you was doing because it ain't gonna get you nowhere in life but dead or in jail and I ain't going either way."

"Fuck you Peyton! You ain't did shit with me when my ass got locked up the first time where the fuck was you?! You think you better than me because you ain't in the same environment I'm in but that's some bullshit I ain't got no choice but to do what I do."

I shook my head. This nigga was fucked up all in the head.

"Go get a fuckin' legal job Jaeson! What the fuck wrong with you, life ain't easy but the shit you doing gonna get you killed."

"Ain't nobody 'bout to kill me, you got life fucked up."

It ain't no getting through to his thick ass skull, so fuck it.

"Look I ain't come here to discuss the past, I'm telling you now don't fuck up with Jay." I said.

Speaking of her she was pulling in his driveway now and we both just stared at her. She had this confused look on her face and I could understand why cause none of this shit happening now is not normal for me.

She walked up to us and stared at me.

"What are you doing here Peyton?" Jayda said glancing at Jaeson.

"Nothing, I just came here to talk to him." I said. Jaeson looked at me and shook his head.

"Well...um...I kind of made a decision..." she said. Jaeson stared at her.

"Aight well have fun." I said getting up from the chair I was sitting in and Jaeson stared at me.

"Wait, where are you going?" she said stopping me.

"Jayda all of us know you very well, I ain't mad at you for staying with him."

"I just wanted to give him another chance Peyton."

Damn I just wanted to laugh in her face but I was better than that.

"It's cool just hit me up if you need me." I said looking at her and she nodded.

I walked off the porch shaking my head. Damn...I tried but it wasn't good enough for her that's all I can say. She still gonna be my friend I don't give a damn bout nobody else got to say about it because she blind right now.

It was straight while it lasted and I love her but she make the dumbest decisions ever.

Damn mane my feelings hurt like hell but I'm not gonna tell her that, I just want her to be happy so I'm hoping Jaeson does that. It's time to move on.

 All I can do is wait....