Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"I think I love her"

-Gucci

Jaeson

Me and Jay was just chilling at her house since her parents were at work and it's the summer so we ain't have nothing else to do.

"Jae?" Jayda said.

"What's up?" I said looking at her.

"Can you promise me something?"

Oh shit what was she about to ask me?

"What?"

"Don't hurt me because I told Peyton we were over so he could leave me alone because he know me so well and....please just promise me that you won't hurt me?"

"Jay I'm not gonna hurt you mane, you just let his ass put all type of shit in your head, I don't know why you still talk to him." I said.

I don't understand why she always with him like damn this nigga be with my girl more than I be with her. I wonder how he would feel I was all on his girl like that,Shid I just might try that....cause that's just me.

"Do you mean it Jae?" she asked me.

"What ima lie for?"

"I don't know baby."

"Look don't listen to shit he tell you I love you."

Damn I can't believe I said that but shit I meant it.

She looked at me kind of surprised cause I don't usually say it to her but I refuse to let her go to Peyton cause I know he still want her.

"I love you too." she said climbing on top of me and I kissed her.

She was so sexy mane and her body was on point, damn..

She had on these shorts and tank top it was all out, I was real tempted right now with her on top of me and everything.

"So why you always with Peyton?" I asked. She stared at me.

Damn do they got something going on?

"Baby its nothing I can just talk to him about anything...he knows me so well."

"I still don't understand why...he ain't ever tried to get close to you?" I asked her.

"Well...that's beside the point...we don't think of each other like that,I love him but not in the way of a boyfriend."

I hope she wasn't lying cause its bad enough I don't trust nobody so I just turned my head. I'll fuck him up mane.

"Jay don't hoe me like that." i said to her.

"I wouldn't do you like that."

My phone started ringing and it was Kacy, damn mane this bitch need to stop calling me cause ona hood I don't want her.

"Who's that?" said Jayda.

I looked at her and shook my head.

"Nobody important, aye um you wanna go out?" I asked her.

"I don't have anything to wear."

"Come on I know you do, you got a walk in closet filled with a lot of shit you haven't even worn...you got something."

She smiled.

"Can I take a shower really quick?"

"Damn girl, I guess though I don't care I ain't in a rush."

"Cool just be patient bae." she said getting off of me and going into her bathroom and closing the door.

I got up to go check myself out mane I needed to hit the mall for real for a new wardrobe but I was fresh right now. I had no idea where we were going but Shid I can't be in the house all day it's not something I like doing, I get sick.

I grabbed Jay phone from her dresser and started to go through it. She talk to Peyton a lot. I fucking hate him with a passion. She seemed to like him a lot more than she thought she did, they got pictures and shit in here.

Fuck him!

My phone started ringing again damn I really wish people would leave me the fuck alone, but I just answered anyways.

"Talk to me." I said.

"Aye bro you got sum'n on you?" my nigga, Dj was always calling looking for weed.

"Mane, you should have hit me up last night I ain't got nothing on me right now."

"Shit, where you at now?"

"Girl house bout to go out in a minute."

"You gonna have some on you tonight?" Shid I hoped so cause I need a hit.

"The purp?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know nigga hit me up around 12 or 1 tonight." I said.  

"Aight bye."

As soon as I hung up Jay walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She is beyond bad..

"Just a minute, okay?" Jay said.

"Take your time."

"So is it warm outside?"

"85 degrees."

"Damn I'm gonna wear some shorts."

I looked at her and smiled.

"You sure what you got back there gonna fit?" I asked smiling.

"Whatever Jae my booty isn't that big."

She just didn't know.

"Aight you right." she laughed and started to put her clothes on.

After about twenty minutes we left the house went down to the park, it was her idea so I said yeah. When we got there it was a lot of people out walking around couples, couples with their kids and stuff.

"Is something wrong with you?" Jay asked me. I glanced at her. 

"What you mean?" she grabbed my hand.

"Your really nice now like is this gonna change or what?"

I laughed and pulled her in front of me and wrapped my arms around her and she looked up at me.

"This not a one time thing Jay." I said.

"Good because I don't want it to be." she said kissing me. She had these shades on just smiling.

"Don't worry about it."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I think I love her for real too! Damn I don't wanna hurt this girl but that might just happen...again.

****COMMENT&&VOTE****