*Chapter 26*

Shay's P.O.V.

Groaning, I woke up holding my head. An excruciating pain shot down my skull which caused me to wince. Never have I ever felt something so painful in my life.

I stopped holding my head and noticed that I was sitting on a cold hard floor. I looked up and found nothing but darkness, and I started to panic. I hate the dark, I hate the dark!

I screamed but stopped when I felt my head hurt even more. The pain felt like it was splitting my skull in half. I bit my lip as I held my hand over my heart.

Where the hell am I? I thought. I don't remember anything... How the hell did I get here?

I tried to push myself up, but I heard a door open in front of me which caused me to freeze in my place. My breath quicken and my heart began to race. Is this the person who put me in here?

I heard their footsteps come down what sounds like stairs, then stop a few feet in front of me. I squeezed my body closer to the wall that was behind me and stayed silent. I heard a click come from up the ceiling and the room illuminated with light.

Jessica was standing in front of me with a blank expression.

I immediately went from being scared to being angry at her.

I stood up quickly, which was a bad idea, and went up in her face. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Did you do this to me?!" My head started to throb but I ignored it. My main priority was Jessica and why she did this to me. I thought she was my friend? If I'm not mistaken, friends don't lock their friends in basements. The more I think if it, it seems like she's some crazy stalker or something. I'm just hoping that it's not.

"I came to save you." She responded as she grabbed something from out of her brown shoulder bag. She pulled out a cold water bottle and a pack of meds. I looked at her suspiciously and looked down at the medicine. It was very suspicious that she was the first person I saw when I woke up, and not to forget, she was acting really weird the past couple of weeks.

Oh hell, I don't even remember what happened to me. The last thing I remember is getting up to go to school this morning - if it's the same day.

"Um, how did I get in here?" I hesitantly asked. I wasn't sure of anything anymore. I didn't know what to say or do. Fuck. Where's Jason? Justin? Steven?

"Um, I can't answer that right now. I just need you to hurry and take that. Then we need to hurry and get the hell out of here." She said as she talked quickly with her hands. Her body was shaking and her face was scrunched up in pain like she had to pee or something. I watched her carefully to see if I could tell if she was lying or not. I couldn't really tell though. She just looked back at me with a pained expression.

"Why should I believe you? I don't even know if you did this to me or not." I said as I squeezed the water bottle in my hand as hard as I could. I'm just so confused that I don't know what to do!

She looked back at the entrance where she came from; a staircase, and looked back at me with a panic expression. "I didn't, I'm just here to get you out if or before something bad happens."

"Get me the fuck out of here!" I said, getting angry. She didn't really answer my questions and it was pissing me off. Our heads snapped to the door when we heard footsteps and a voice approaching. I ignored the water bottle and pill that fell from my hands. My heart began to beat faster and I heard Jessica curse under her breath.

"Just believe in me Shay! It's my brother and his gang. They're trying to get revenge on Jason by holding you hostage and doing things to you! Please, just come with me so that I could help you out of this. I know I haven't been the bestest friend for a while, but I just want to help you and show you that I am still your bestie. Please.." She begged in a whisper.