*Chapter 24*

Justin

I stared at the two girls in confusion. I didn't know they knew each other. Jessica looked at me in horror for some reason and Allyson glanced at her, a little annoyed. I wondered if they were friends, and if so, how long. I also wondered why they were shocked to see me. Most importantly, why is my girlfriend here?

"What's wrong?" I immediately grabbed her hand. I stared at her until she looked at me in the eyes. Her expression softened quickly. "Um, nothing." Her eyes blinked a couple of times and turned away from mine. I saw her bit her lip and chew on it nervously.

"Why are you here?" I asked her in a calm way. I didn't mean to sound mean. I was still a little mad from how she stormed out of the house the other day. Her eyes made their way back, staring at mine. She took a deep breath and placed a hand on my chest, pushing me back a little.

"Not important. I have to go." She said as she pushed passed me. I turned around to follow her but she was already out of my sight.

"Why the hell..." I turned back to a nervous Jessica fiddling with her fingers, "Why the hell was she here?" I asked as my jaw clenched. Something is definitely up.

"Uh, I don't know." Jessica nervously looked around the now filled hallways with student getting to class. I paid them no mind as I stared straight at Jessica. I was having a bad feeling crawling down my spine. Something was definitely going on. Allyson would never come here. Not even to see me. And I find her with Jessica?

Jessica and Allyson - sounds like bad news to me. I already come to the conclusion that something is fishy with Jessica.

"Look, she just asked me where were you."

"Really now? And how did she know to come to you? How does she know that we know each other?"

"We just know each other okay? It's not a big town!" She said defensively. She folded her arms and pushed passed me too, going in the same direction Allyson was going in.

I stared at her as she walked to the entrance doors and stomped out to the parking lot. My eyebrows shot up in confusion. Where is she going?

I hesitantly took a step forward. Should I follow her?

I looked back and saw that most of the students were out of the hallway. I looked forward again and started to take a couple of steps, but then stopped. Is it worth skipping school and seeing what's up with Jessica?

I frowned. It isn't.

I turned around to walk to my next class, but stopped when I thought about Shay.

What if it has something to do with Shay?

I immediately turned around and ran to the entrance, throwing my backpack on the ground by the trash can. If this has something to do with Shay then it is so fucking worth it. I can't deny the feelings that have grown for that girl. While I was thinking of her safety, I saw Jessica hop in her car and speed off to west Main Street. Our school was at the center of Main Street, and west of our school was the shops. On the east side, it was just the park. Jumping out of my thoughts I started up my car and followed Jessica's car to the west side of Main Street.

I followed slowly behind her car and saw that she stopped by the tattoo shop. Highly confused, I parked my car far away that she couldn't notice, but close enough to see, I watched her as she got out of the car. She walked up to another car and tapped on the window. The window rolled down and I could see someone in the driver's seat, talking to Jessica. The next thing I saw made me angry.

Allyson got out of Jessica's car and stood by Jessica, throwing her arms around madly. I guess she was mad at the person in the car. I watched as Allyson angrily got in the backseat and Jessica walk back to her car.

I never took my eyes off of the scene in front of me. A few minutes passed and I saw Steven, Jessica's brother, I remember, walk out the shop, with Shay following. My eyes widen as I saw her, looking cute, with her confused expression, talking to Steven. I wondered if Steven and Jessica was here to stop Shay from getting a tattoo? Most importantly, why was Shay there in the first place?

I started to get out of the car and call Shay over, but something happened that made my blood ran cold. That stupid fuck Steven hit Shay in the head with a gun!

"HEY!" I shouted as I started to run over to Steven. The other boy jumped out of the car and pointed a gun at me. Horrified, I raised my hands in surrender. What the fuck was going on?!

"Get back, boy!" Steven glared at me while holding Shay by her waist. Her unconscious body started to fall out of Steven's grip and her hair covered her beautiful face. I had a feeling that was the last time I would see it for a good while, because the boys still pointed the guns at me while getting in the car.

And driving off.

Jessica also drove off as fast as she can.

I cursed at myself for not even being brave at all. I cursed myself again for not getting the license plates numbers too. I let out a long sigh of breath and ran my hands down my face in frustration. That could have gone better!

A car horn interrupted me from my stupid thoughts and I noticed that I was standing in the middle of the road. I quickly ran on the side walk and bit my lip. What can I do now?

The tattoo door opened and out walked the fucker himself, Jason. Jaw clenched and fist balled up, I walked to him and pushed him on the brick wall of the outside of the tattoo place.

"This is all your fucking fault! If you never would have messed with Shay, she wouldn't be in this fucking position, you dickhead!" He pushed me back and glared at my face.

"What the hell is wrong with your problem, Bieber? What the hell are you talking about?! Where is Shay!? What did you tell her!?"

"I didn't tell her anything!" I yelled as I pushed him back unto the wall, "She just got fucking kidnapped by Steven, Jessica, Allyson, and some other dude! And it's all your fault!" I shouted in so much hatred. I'm starting to hate Jason. He's nothing but danger and he brought it upon the girl I love!

His face went pale went I told him that Shay was kidnapped. At first, he looked scared, but the expression of hate flooded his face.

"We have to find those fuckers, fast."

~

What you think is going to happen?

Vote & Comment!