*Chapter 23*

Enjoy :)

~

Jessica

Steven's 'gang' was here hanging out at our parents' house. While I was rolling my eyes at all of them and glaring at my brother, I was texting Ryan, a friend of Justin. I wanted to tell him that I wasn't interested in him anymore and I liked someone else. I didn't want to lead him on, that's just wrong. I like Derek a lot. We share many things in common. Ryan and I don't.

It's funny because weeks ago I wouldn't see myself with anyone except for Ryan.

And weeks ago I wouldn't be backstabbing my best friend, but hey, you got to do what you got to do.

The door slammed open and in walked in the oh-so-fabulous-princess herself, Allyson. She looked mad as hell, not to mention.

"Did Justin break up with you yet?" I smirked and put my phone away. She turned to me and stuck her middle finger up. "Fu-

"OKAY! Since everyone is here, we should get started." My brother said when he saw that Allyson was about to bitch at me. I rolled my eyes, I was just messing around with her. I always do that all the time.

I glared at Steven but he ignored it and turned back to his stupid gang. I don't understand why he has them here at our parents house. What if our parents come home and see all these people here? I don't think mom would be happy, and dad, he wouldn't be to fond of the idea of a bunch of delinquents in our home. The thought made me laugh, what if our parents come home at this moment?

"Jess, pay attention. I asked you something."

I looked up and saw Steven standing over me, looking annoyed with his arms crossed. Everyone else in the room was looking at me also. Did I miss something?

"What?" I asked, annoyed. He is so fucking stupid.

"What happened today with Jason and Shay?"

I told them the story of what happened in the classroom with Mr. Jackson, and how they got sent to the principal. I also told them that they wasn't at the school assembly and I frankly didn't care why either.

"Stop being a smartass. Remember why you're doing this." He commented after I told my little story. I sighed. Sometimes I wish I wasn't related to this dork. He has got to be the dumbest gang leader ever.

"So," he said as he sat down on the side of me. "We're going to kidnap the girl." He smirked while looking at everyone. "She finally means something to him because she's his girlfriend."

I cannot believe what's coming out this fool's mouth. Kidnap? My best friend? That's like some fan fiction shit. Next he's gonna say that he's going to fall in love with her and make him jealous. Bitch please.

"And we're going to take that away from him."

I was literally lost of words. He can't fucking do that! Shay's my best friend, but I can't just blurt out that he can't do that. He would probably slap me in the face. Dammit I'm torn, I don't know what to do.

Daniel jumped up and patted Steven on the back, "Good thinking bro. Jason will be devastated when he sees that we're going to have Shay. Just like his brother."

Ugh, I am not liking where this is going. Steven and Daniel killed Jason's brother! Fuck! What am I supposed to do now?!

Shay

"Let's ditch today." Jason said as he closed my locker and grabbed my hand. I looked at him to see if he was being serious or not. His lips were in a flat line and his big brown eyes were staring at me in curiosity.