*Chapter 16*

Thanks for all the support! I love you guys <3

~

I woke up to a loud noise. I sat up quickly and saw that Jason was shifting his weight on my dresser and putting on his leather jacket.

"W-Where are you going?" I said as I rubbed my eyes to see him better. He smiled and walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, "I have to leave before dawn, and before your parents walk into here."

"But my dad is-"

"Shh. It's okay. I have to take care of something then I'll come visit you later, okay?" He smiled and rubbed my forehead softly. I blushed and nodded, "Okay."

He leaned down and pecked my lips softly, so soft that when I opened my eyes, he was already climbing on the window. I sighed, I wish he would have stayed longer.

I got up and walked to the window to see Jason leave. I sighed and watched him hurry across the street to where his car was parked. I couldn't help but think, why do I feel this way about him? It's only been a few weeks since I've met him, and I like him already? Is this normal for people? I'm so new at this.

Once he started up his car, I sat up. I didn't notice that I was thinking about him, well daydreaming about him and the conversations we've shared. It made me feel like one of those school girls in movies that daydream about the boy they're crushing on.

I closed my window and put the curtain back in its place quietly. I jumped in the bed and pulled the covers over me, trying to get a little rest before the sun comes up. Sunday's I would usually go to Jess's house and hang out with her all day. It's unbelievable that I see her practically everyday.

I finally closed my eyes and took a nap after I tried getting that dangerous brown-eyed boy out of my head.

A few hours I woke up to banging on my room door. I groaned and put one of my many pillows on my bed, over my face. "No." I responded.

"I didn't ask you anything!" Jess' voice rang throughout my house. Why must she be so loud? It's only like, ten in the morning.

"Usually we'll be at my house at this time! Shay, get up! It's almost one!"

I jolted up, "What!"

My door opened and I saw my mom and Jess come inside. "Yeah, it's strange of you to wake up this late." My mom said as she placed my folded clothes on the end of my bed to put up.

I shrugged at her comment and got out of my comfortable bed and stretched.

"Maybe it's because of Jason. He came over last night, did you know that?" Jess said as she nudged my mom. My mouth dropped open. Why would she say that?!

"He what?!" My mom roared. She put her hands on her hips and looked at me, waiting for a good answer from me. I rolled my eyes at Jess. "No, he did not stay here. He just - dropped me off. That's all."

"But I thought Jessica dropped you off." She asked me, looking between the both of us.

Uh oh, busted.

And as usual, I had no perfect excuse to come up with so quickly. I looked at Jess for help. If she helps me out right now, I'll let her off the hook about busting me with Jason being over, but that also reminds me - how did she know he was here?

"Before I dropped Shay off here, I stopped by the store to pick up something for my mom. Shay went inside with me and we ran into Jason. I looked around for the product my mom needed, but it was out of stock, so I told Shay that I was going to another store to find it. Then Jason asked her if she wanted to catch a ride with him."