*Chapter 2*

"Alright class, this is the new student, Jason McCann. Remember what I told you guys. Treat him like you would treat your friends." The principal turned around to Jason. "Have a nice day." I heard him say right before he walked out the classroom.

All the girls were sighing dreamily and the boys were just staring at Jason.

"Okay class, sit down." Mr. Jackson told all of us and went to sit behind his desk.

I decided not to sit by Jessica anymore because I knew she would bother me with that Jason kid. I can imagine her already. "Oh my god Shay, he's so hot! Damn papi."

I rolled my eyes as I stayed in place. I could feel Jessica's eyes burning my back as faced the front of the class.

Jason was standing up awkwardly by Mr. Jackson's desk. Mr. Jackson noticed and motioned for Jason to sit down. "Go ahead, take a seat." This was a small class so there were lots of seats open, but he chose and took the chair by me. Now I could really feel Jessica's eyes on my back, and a few others.

"Okay class, first period is about to start in a few minutes." Everyone started talking quietly and a few girls came up to Jason's desk while I played on my phone.

"Hey, my name's Bianca." Bianca reached out her hand for him to shake it. Jason looked at it and looked up at her, "Hey." He was also playing on his phone. Bianca shifted awkwardly on her leg. "How old are you?"

"Seventeen." Jason didn't even look up from his phone. Good, I thought. He hasn't become one of them yet. Jessica and Alyssa came up to Jason's desk also. "Hey Jason, I'm Alyssa, and this is Jessica." Alyssa pointed between her and Jessica. Jason looked up with his eyebrows raised. "I'm having a party Friday night and you're invited. You can bring friends." Alyssa smiled at him.

"I'll see if I can make it." He looked back at his phone. "Okay!" Alyssa and Bianca walked back to the back of the class and Jessica walked over to me.

"Why are you sitting up here? Want the new boy to yourself?" She whispered the last part to me. "No, you guys were too loud back there and there were so many people. Did you forget sometimes I am claustrophobic?" She snorted, "Oh yeah, sometimes." She face palmed herself. "Well I'm coming up here too." She went to the back of the room to get her stuff.

"Alright, class is about to begin." Mr. Jackson said. He's a World History teacher. Our homeroom is also our first period, so World History is everyone's first period in here. There are 14 students in this class. Small class.

Jess hurried and sat down in the seat next to me. The bell rang making it become the start of first period.

"Ok guys, open your books to page 274. Sorry, no lesson today. You are going to read and answer the questions at the end of the chapter. Once you are done turn it in at my desk." Everyone groaned and started working on their work. Jessica and I put in earphones like we usually do. I set my iPod list on shuffle.

No more than five minutes, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around in the direction and saw that it was that Jason guy.

"Hey, do you have a pencil I could use? Mine is kinda of...uh, yeah." I looked at his pencil and saw that it was broken in half. What the hell did he do to that poor thing?

"Uh, sure." I grabbed a pencil out of my bag; one that I know I wouldn't want back, because you know- people don't return your pencils- and gave it to him. "Here."

"Thanks....um." His eyebrows shot up in confusion.

"Shay." I finished for him.

"Thanks Shay." He smiled at me.

Wow. His smile is perfect.

"No problem." I smiled at him and went back to working.

I just wasn't focused because I kept seeing him look at me in the corner of my eyes.

~~~

It was lunchtime and I was walking to my locker to put my books up I used already. I have to meet Jess at the cafeteria because she decided to leave without me with her fake group of friends. Dammit Jessica!

I walked down the hallway and saw Justin.

Leaning on my locker. What the fuck!

"Move." I walked up to him and waited for whatever stupid comment he had for me.

"Listen. I saw you talking to that new dude Jason." He leaned on my locker, unzipping his leather jacket and fixing his blue snapback.

"Yeah, so what?" I rolled my eyes and tried to push him out the way, but that didn't work because he didn't even move a bit. I guess that's what happens when you're a boy and you work out. You become like a statue. Hard as rock.

"Don't hang out with him, he's bad news."

"I've hung out with you, what's worse than that?" I smirked and he glared at me.

"I'm serious, he's not good to be around."

I rolled my eyes, "And why are you so concerned about me now? You've been mean to me ever since you hung out with other people." I growled at him.

"Listen Shay, just don't get involved with him. Just don't." He started to walk away from me but I yelled after him.

"He was just asking for a pencil! Damn." I rolled my eyes again and put my stuff in my locker that I didn't need and headed for lunch.

~~~

I walked outside the cafeteria with my food in my hand looking for Jess. I spotted her and started walking in that direction, but someone collided with me. "Oww.." I rubbed my side where I ran into the person, and my food also fell on the ground.

"Shit." I cursed. I looked up to see the person who caused all of this mess and saw Jason. "Sorry Shay." He looked down at my food on the ground "Oh...Sorry for your food too."

"It's okay, I've leaving after lunch anyway...I could get some food on the way home." I sighed, I hate spending money, but you know, you have too do what you got to do.

"Uh, well how about I take you somewhere to eat? I mean, I caused this mess and getting you something to eat could just cover up for all of this." He pointed to my food on the ground.

I giggled and sighed at him. He didn't seem like a bad person. I still wonder why there was an assembly for him. "Sure, I guess." I smiled at him. He smiled at me, "How bout we go now?"

"Okay." I followed him out into the parking lot and went to his car. May I say that it was really, I mean really shiny?

"Where you wanna go?" He asked me as we pulled out the school parking lot. "Uhh, anywhere is fine." I smiled at him. He nodded his head and drove off.

Then it hit me.

I'm in a car. With a boy I don't even know that much of. And he must be special because there was an assembly about him at school. What does this boy do? What's so special about him? Damn, I wish I had listened to what the principal have said. Then there was what Justin had talked to me about.

"Wow, you must have the guts to get in a car with a criminal." He smirked at me.

And that's when I froze.

~

Justin isn't famous in this story!