*Chapter 7*

So we're in Wal-mart, and there's barely anyone in here. Jess is running down the aisles and doing cartwheels. I'm just standing around looking at her and laughing. Justin is nowhere in sight.

"Yeah. Wal-mart. This is so fun." I said sarcastically. Jess stopped what she was doing and walked down an aisle full of toys. I followed her slowly.

"Well that's because you're being boring." Jess picked up an Iron Man mask and put it on. I giggled at her and picked up a Captain America mask.

"Picture time!" Jess screamed and took some pictures and selfies of us on her phone.

"Guys I- umm..." Justin came down the aisle and stopped once he seen us. "Wow." He laughed at us and shook his head. Jess and I took off the masks and put them back.

"Ready to go?" Justin asked us as we left the aisle.

"Sure. I don't see how this was fun." I said truthfully. What was so interesting about coming to Wal-Mart at 10 O'clock at night and do nothing? I thought they were going to teach me how to 'live'?

Justin stopped in his tracks and turned around. He smirked at me. "I have an idea." I didn't like where this was going to be honest. Nothing is ever good when people say 'I have an idea' while smirking.

His smirk is so sexy. He's sexy when he does it. Wait...

And to be honest, Justin looks good.

What?

Yes, I think I like Justin again. He's so good looking and I'm happy that we're close again. I missed this.

"What is it?" Jess asked impatiently. "Shay is gonna steal something tonight." He smiled at Jess. Ha, that's not going to happen.

"Oh yeah! Let's go Shay, I know what you can get." I looked at Jess as she pulled me towards the aisles where the medicine and hygiene products are.

"Um. No." I manage to say. Jess' grip was strong! Oh yeah, she works out every week. Justin walked beside me laughing at Jess. "What do you have in mind Jessica?" Justin said as he watched her closely. "She's gonna get lucky tonight." She responded, then started singing Get Lucky.

"What!?" I yelled. "Haha. Oh I know what you're talking about now." Justin smirked as Jess pulled me in front of the items she wants me to 'steal'. When I realized what it was, my eyes widen.

"HELL NO!" We were standing in front of the condoms.

Jess and Justin just laughed at me. Do they think this is funny? Hell no! They are fucking crazy!

"Out of all things? Really?" Jess laughed harder, "Just do it! You don't have to keep them! You can give them to Justin when we get back in the car!"

Peer pressure isn't it? They're being horrible friends! And seriously? A box of condoms? No.

I suddenly got angry. "Wow. Pressuring me to steal? That's not fun. What kind of friends are you two?" I walked away angrily. I started to walk out the store back to Justin's car, but when I stepped out the door, it started pouring.

"Shay! Shay we're sorry! We didn't mean it like that, oh dammit it's raining." Jess said as she caught up with me. Justin was right behind her.

"Sorry Shay." He hugged me from behind. "It's okay. I was overreacting." I shrugged at both of them. "How about we go play in the rain?" I suggested. Hey, you're never too old to play in the rain.

Justin was already running through before anyone could answer. Jess took that as a yes and we all were dancing, laughing, and playing in the rain not giving any cares in the world. The best of friends. Hopefully we stay that way.

~~~

Eventually Monday morning came and I was a little sick, but I didn't care, I was having fun with my two best friends, Jessica and Justin.

After that night, I think I even ganged a little crush on Justin.

Just a little.

And I haven't talked to Jason after what happened at the party.

I did my morning routine and headed straight for school. I hate being sick while it's winter. Worst feeling ever. I feel like I'm going to die when I can't breath out my nose.

I walked to my locker and got my books out. I waited a while to see if Jess was coming, but she was nowhere in sight. Soon, the bell rung and it was time to go to class. No sigh of Jess. Or even Justin.

Or even Jason. Shut up brain! I'm not thinking about him right now.

I walked in the classroom and looked around to see if Jess was in here. Nope. I saw Alyssa in the back of the room talking to Bianca. I walked over to them.

"Hey Alyssa, have you heard from Jess?" Alyssa looked up and frowned. "No, sorry." Bianca was glaring at me. Okay? What's her problem? "Ok, well thanks anyway." She nodded and I walked back up to my desk. I sighed and sat down, texting Jess to see where she was.

Then the door opened reveling an angry Jason and a smirking Justin. Something's always going on with them two. But I still can't believe Jason took me out for lunch, in Justin's car. That I will never forget.

"Hey babe." Jason smiled at me and sat down next to me. I smiled back at him. "Hey Jason." Don't give in, don't give in.

"Hey Shay. We had fun Friday didn't we?" Justin said as he sat on the other said of me.

"Yeah." I smiled at him. I heard Jason growl under his breath. What the hell? I looked at him and saw him glaring at Justin. I looked at Justin and saw him smirking.

What is going on?

Why is it that I'm the one stuck in between their mess?

I just need answers man!

And Jess!

This is going to be a long day!

~~

Apparently Jess is out sick. She wants to say home and be sick at a time like this? First period is ending a few minutes and Mr. Jackson gave us the rest of the period to chill.

Justin and Jason both turned to me. "Yes?" I looked at both of them. Justin leaned closer to me and whispered, "You know I actually stole those box of condoms right?" He chuckled.

"You got those condoms!" I whispered a little loud. Apparently Jason heard cause he jumped in the conversation.

"Why the hell are you two talking about condoms? Don't fucking tell me you did each other! Bieber, you have a girlfriend, remember!?" Jason put emphasis on the word 'girlfriend' and smirked at Justin.

Of course Justin has a girlfriend! He's incredibly good looking and has a nice personality! He's freaking popular! How could I not see this coming?

I frowned and looked at Jason. "We didn't do anything. We don't even like each other like that!" I looked at Justin when I said the last part. I was trying to believe myself. I don't like Justin. I do NOT like Justin! Or Jason!

Shit.

"Y-Yeah. I remember." Who the hell is this girlfriend of his?

"Alright class, you can leave." Mr. Jackson informed us. I hurried and got out of the class, avoiding Jason and Justin.

Notice how when I told myself that I liked them, something got in the way. With Jason: that girl-whore I mean. And with Justin: his 'girlfriend' that I haven't seen yet.

I'm so confused. How did this all happen to me? It hasn't even been a week since all of this has happened.

I'm even more confused because I'm torn.

I like both Jason and Justin! There. I finally confessed to myself.

I sighed and decided to skip the next period and sit in the bathroom. How in the hell have I started liking two people...at the same time?!