*Chapter 9*

I was lying in my bed watching funny youtube videos on my laptop. I finished all of my AP Chemistry and online class work. It was after six and time was not passing by fast enough for the day to end.

The video finished and I was laughing so hard I fell off my bed.

"Owww." I moaned. I hurt my head and my butt. I lay on the floor in pain for a couple of minutes then I heard a knock on my window.

"What the hell?" I mumbled and got up slowly walking towards the window. I saw the familiar brown hair and the pair of brown eyes staring at me through the window.

Jason! Oh, what is he doing here!

I unlocked the window and opened it. Jason climbed through, smiling at me the whole time. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He continued to smile at me.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" I asked, closing my window back slowly so it wouldn't make any noise.

"What? I can't come see my pretty friend?" Yeah, friend. On the bright side, he called me pretty.

"Not by window." I rolled my eyes playfully. He laid on my bed and put his arms behind his back. "Lay with me."

I closed my laptop and sat it on my desk. I climbed in the bed with Jason. He pushed me down onto him. I smiled at the sudden position we were in.

"Shay?"

I looked into his eyes as his bore into mine. "Yes?"

"You're beautiful. Don't forget that." Aww, see Jason has a soft side! And it's freaking adorable!

"Thank you for boosting my self-esteem, Jason." I said and looked at him, smirking.

He sat up, "Oh whatever!" He gently pushed my down on the bed while he was hovering on top of me.

"We should finish what we were doing in that closet." He winked at me. He didn't let me respond either because he was already kissing me.

His lips are very soft, and they tasted a little like cigarettes.

I pulled back, disgusted.

"Ew. I tasted cigarettes." I said wiping my mouth. Jason smirked at me and laughed. "Sorry Shay." I nodded in response.

"I'll just do this." He didn't even wait for another response as he kissed my neck.

I gasped, oh god. It felt good. "Wow Jason."

"Babe, if you think this is all I can do, then your wrong." I felt something wet on my neck now. His tongue. Oh shit.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in more, but before anything else could happen, a knock was at my door.

"Shit." Jason cursed quietly. He jumped off the bed and looked for somewhere to hide.

"Under the bed!" I whispered. He nodded and got down to get under.

"Yes?" I called out. "Can I come in, hun?" It was my mom.

"Y-Yeah! It's open." The door opened revealing my mom. "Pattie is having a party Saturday, we're invited, okay?"

Justin's mom. Sounds fun now since Justin and I are back friends. When we weren't and I had to go over for parties, I had the worst time ever. Justin always pranked me and shit.

"Okay." I smiled at her.

"Wait, you want to go?" She was shocked by my answer.

"Yeah, Justin and I are friends again."

"Aww, that's nice! And maybe soon, something more." She winked at me.

"Uh. No mom. Anyway, I got to finish this homework." I said, pointing to my laptop that was on the edge of my bed.

"Okay, dinner will be ready in twenty." She left out my room. I closed the door and locked it. "Wow." I gasped.

Jason got from under the bed and dusted himself off. "If you're going to that party, I'm coming with you, as your date."

"Okay Mr. Jealous." I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes and came closer to me.

"I have a question for you." I nodded for him to go on.

"Will you go out with me? Friday?"