Chapter 39 ~ These Feelings *End*

*1 year later* Y/N's P.O.V

Lately Jimin has been acting weird, his kisses would feel rushed and cold, he will get angry at even the smallest thing. Sometimes I think if anything is wrong, he won't eat delicious food I make saying he's on diet and fans don't like him gaining weight. One day I made him cake and he smashed it on the floor saying he's not eating. Sometimes he would just starve himself, at times I'm just really worried, he's been caught up in work so much that he barely has time for me. I don't blame him though, BTS are raising stars in south korea, he has to deal with practice and obsessed fans all the time.
But today, it was almost 2am and I had watched a drama, I checked my phone, no messages or calls from Jimin. Since he has promotion work these days he might be stressed, at times a tiny part of me wishes if Jimin wasn't an Idol it would be much better.

Jimin stays over at my house every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Today was Wednesday but Jimin didn't come home yet, I called and messaged him but he's not picking up, so I thought of going to bed. An hour later I woke up to a banging noise, someone was banging harshly on the front door, I got up and went downstairs switching on the light, "Y/N open the doooooor" I heard Jimin say. I rushed to the door and opened it to a DRUNK Jimin who couldn't even stand straight, "Jimin why did you drink?" I asked helping him to the couch and closing the door. Suddenly Jimin got up and pinned me on the wall.

"shhh..I love you babe" he whispered to my ear, the strong smell of alcohol coming from him, to be honest at this point I was scared, for all these times we've been together I have never seen Jimin drink. "Jimin, your drunk, just go and sleep" I said, "strip for me" he said tugging on my over sized t-shirt, "what!?" I shouted, he has never told me to do those kind of things, I have never even been naked in front of him before because we respect each other a lot. "you heard me, now do it" he growled letting me go and staring at me bottom to top with lustful eyes as I felt uncomfortable and insecure. "No jimin, you're not in the right mind, just go and sleep" I said and ran as fast as I could to my room and locked the door behind me.

Jimin came and knocked on the door but I didn't open it, I was too scared of what will happen, "Y/N open the door" he said softly, I stayed silent but slowly went to the door as I was about to unlock the door Jimin banged on it, "Y/N open this Fucking door right now" he shouted which made me flinch. I ran to bed switching of the light as tears began to appear, I heard Jimin sigh and and his bedroom door banged closed. I sat up in bed huffing my knee's as tears ran down my cheeks, why is Jimin drinking? Why does he get so angry?

*Next morning* Jimin's P.O.V

"ahh my head hurts" I mumbled to myself as I got up, after some seconds I realized I was in my room of Y/N's house which was odd because I sleep with Y/N, I got up and went to her room, she wasn't there but there was an outfit on the bed for me with a towel, I went to her bed to get the cloths as saw a sticky note on the t-shirt, 'take a shower and come downstairs'. So I took the cloths and went to the bathroom and took a good shower and went downstairs to the kitchen. I don't know what's wrong with me these days, I get angry a lot and stressed out. I took a chair out and sat down, Y/N turned and looked at me blankly no love to be seen I got angry as she kept the dishes of food on the table as if she was throwing the food and went back to the sink.

"so you don't love me anymore?" I asked as she stopped what she was doing and turned around crossing her arms, "did I say that?" she asked, "well no but I can obviously see that" I said raising my voice, "oh really is that why you come home drunk?" she spat I got up running my hand through my hair, "so? What's the big deal?" I said, "big deal huh, now is it my fault?" she scoffed, "yes it is, it's your fault" I said, "what did I do huh? Being patient and dealing with your bullshit? Guess that's what I did wrong" she shouted.

"just fucking leave if you're fed up" I shouted making her flinch, "what do you mean Jimin?" she asked calming down, "break up, just break up" I said, "can you Jimin? Can you stay without me?" "yes, Yes I can, I'll be better without you" I said but immediately regretted it but I didn't show, she covered her mouth tears forming in her eyes, "you don't mean that do you? No no" she said shaking her head and ran out of the house. I sighed and memories of last night hit me like a car, I started remember how bad I treated Y/N last night since I drank too much I couldn't really remember until now, I realized she was right, shit I'm gonna lose her I thought and ran after her before its too late, she was no were to be seen but then it hit me, the park, she must be there so I ran to the park.

Y/N's P.O.V

Jimin's harsh words hit me like a hard rock as I ran and ran as fast as I could to the small playgroung/park. I sat on the bench and sobbed, did Jimin really want to break up with me? is he really tired of me? his harsh words replayed in my head making me feel sick, I wish Ravi oppa was here with me but since he went to live in the states a year ago, I have felt kinda lonely without him, he just left right after 2 days me and Jimin got together again. Suddenly two arms wrapped around me picking me up bridal style, it was Jimin, "wha..what are you doing?" I asked but he didn't reply just carried me all the way home. He kept me on the couch, and stood up.

"Y/N..I'm sorry for all the tough time you had to deal because of me, I love you so damn much, all that I told you just a lie, I don't wanna break up with you ever, please forgive me, I'm sorry for making you suffer and for what happened yesterday night..I'm sorry and I'm ashamed of myself, I'm sorry for all the horrible things I said and out you through" he said in a low soft voice, I got up and hugged him as he hugged back, "never, I'll never leave you, I will always be here for you, in good, bad and worse" I said, we broke the hug, Jimin starred into my eyes and caressed my cheek "we're young, crazy and we make mistakes but these feelings I have for you will never change", he said and kissed me with passion as I kissed back. yeah we're young and we make mistakes so let's just love for today like there's no tomorrow.

END

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! so it's finally over, Idk why but I feel kinda sad since this is my first fanfic..Y/N and Jimin will be together forever right guys?. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all enjoyed reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it. It was totally not a planned story, it was just a rainy day and I was so bored so I decided to write a fanfiction since I love BTS so damn much. I do not own any of the pictures used so all credits goes to the rightful owners and I do not support plagiarism, so do not copy my story. My new story will be out soon so follow me for more updates. Bye for now and lets meet again soon okay? :)

Follow me on Instagram - @heyitschami