Chapter 8 ~ Kiss Kiss

I woke up the next day and went to the bathroom,had a bath and got changed. I got out of my room and saw that Jimin's room door was closed. He must be sleeping still. I went downstairs and a good lovely smell of pancakes were coming from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and saw that jimin was busy making breakfast. My heart fluttered it seemed like we were boyfriend and girlfriend. But then I smirked time for revenge. I quietly tip toed behind jimin and screamed GOOD MORNING!! "oh hey good morning " he said smiling. "urgh I thought you would be scared" I said pouting." Hahaha never" jimin said laughing and sticking his tongue at me."haha very funny" I said in a sarcastic way.

"come on I made breakfast" he said placing the pancakes on the table. I took a bite..damn it was delicious. I think jimin saw my reaction because he said "glad you like it". I smiled and so did he. We ate and I went and sat on the sofa."shall we do a game" jimin asked. "a game? okay" I said. "so its kinda like truth and dare but only the truth,so whatever question I ask we both have to give the answer honestly " he instructed."easy peasy lets play". "okay I'll go first,whats you favorite colour?" he asked. Hmm...I like silver..you?" "blue..ok now your turn to ask" he said."okay..whats your nick name?" I asked."don't laugh..chimchim or jiminie,yours? "hahaha that's cute, I don't have nick name. "well then I'll put a nick name, what about princess? Do you like it" he asked, "yeah it's okay" I said smiling.

"ok now my turn,who was your first boyfriend?" he asked. I looked down "I never had a boyfriend" I said and looked at him for somewhat of a reason I felt as he was smilimg and was happy, "what about you?" I asked from him."same" he replied. I was happy that he said he hasn't had a girlfriend. "my turn what do you do for a living?" I asked. "well I-" I cut him off by saying "ah yes I know..you're in a boy group aren't you?". Jimin looked at me "you knew?". "no, I found out about 2 days ago" I said. "I saw your interview on Tv" I explained.He just nodded without saying anything.

Just then my phone rang and I saw that it was from America. I went to my room leaving Jimin here."Hello Kate,what is it?" and she started explaining some problems in the company. I nodded and started working and video conferencing with Kate. It took about 2 hours to finish our little meeting and got all our problems solved. I ended the video call and went downstairs to drink some water. I went upstairs and it was about time for lunch. I wanted to make something jimin likes so I went to his room.

"jimin..?" I called but didn't have any response."jim-" I got cut off as jimin came into the room from behind and started tickling me."jimin no stopped" I screamed and jerked here and there as we both were laughing and screaming."I will if you give me something" jimin said seductively to me. He stopped tickling me and looked at me with a smirk."yah what do you want" he didn't say anything but kept coming forward so I took steps backwards until I hit the wall. He came closer and closer now we were just inches apart. I looked at jimin and he was doing the same.Then I bit my lip as I couldn't stop looking at his lips. He trapped me with his arms on the wall and looked at my lips. Just then he got closer and kissed me.

I didn't hesitate and kissed back passionately ,his soft lips on me and we were moving in sync,I felt like fireworks were exploding inside me.The kiss got more deeper and needy I rapped my arms around Jimin's neck and tugged on his hair as moans escaped from my mouth. We broke the kiss and breathed heavily for air. I looked at jimin who was aleady staring at me. what is this ?? does he like me?? nah he's an idol,why would he like a girl like me. "wha..what was that for?" I asked jimin. "umm I don't know" he said looking at me and rubbing his neck. I observed him carefully, is he shy ? just then I got a call. Urgh this Kate is giving me a headache,well its her job. I looked at jimin and he nodded so I took the call.After kate told me the message I agreed and ended the call. I looked at jimin. "hey umm..I gotta step out for a bit" I said."oh yeah okay" he said startled. "Umm would you be home before dinner?" jimin questioned."yeah I would be home around 6:45pm" I said. "oh okay then be safe,if you need anything call me,okay?" I smiled and nodded he nodded too.

I went out of his room and got dressed for a big company meeting. I got in a taxi and got to my destination in an hour. I got to the conference hall as a man maybe in his late 50's came up to me."you must be the daughter of Y/F/N,am I right?" he asked in a kind voice."yes that's me" I said to him. "im Mr. Lee suk, im sorry for what happened to your parents,they were very nice and good friends with me" he said looking at me in sadness. "yeah it's ok" I replied.

The meeting started and another company brought on a proposal of renting our company for a good deal. I agreed with it as we signed contacts and regulations. I was happy that now I didn't have to look after the company. The meeting ended and It was 5:35pm by now and I was kinda tired but also not tired. I got a ride home from a separate driver of Mr.Lee, I checked my phone. No calls or messages from jimin. I sighed and closed my eyes for a bit.

We arrived home as I got off and thanked the driver. I went and opened the door and the smell of food was coming from the kitchen, "hey,did you make dinner?" I asked as jimin saw me."yup, go and wash up and come to eat,you must be hungry". I nodded and went upstairs and took a bath and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. I went downstairs and saw jimin serving food, i went from behind and hugged him and kept my head on his back. "hey are you okay?" jimin asked in surprise."hmm yeah" I replied. Jimin turned and looked at me,"you look tired" he said stroking my head."yeah kinda" I said. "well let's eat and then you go off to bed okay?" jimin said looking at me with conern,I nodded in response. We sat down and started to eat. We laughed and talked about stuff and then it started to rain. We finished eating and jimin told me to go and rest but I refused. We washed the dishes together and finished that off too."go and sleep you need it" jimin said kindly.i nodded and went to the bathroom,brushed my teeth and went to bed.

**2a.m in the morning**

The rain started to rain harder and harder,and then suddently thunder was growling loud. I got scared as the sound of lighting and thunder were rowling. I was shaking because I was scared. I got up quickly and went out of my room straight to jimin's room. I knocked on jimin's room door but there was no response. I knocked harder as jimin opened the door quickly. "is everything all right" he asked sleepily. Just then the sound of thunder rumbled so loud I couldn't help. I hugged jimin and said,"Jimin,can I stay with you tonight?". Jimin hugged me back and nodded,he picked me up bridal style and layed me on his bed. He came and hugged me and gave a kiss on my forehead. I felt safe when Im in his embrace,without even knowing I fell asleep as his hearbeat was making me go to sleep like a lullaby.