Chapter 16 ~ A Day Well Spent

Y/N's P.O.V

"Beach beach beach" shouted taehyung and Jungkook happily, gosh these two are really act like kids. "well okay then let's go to the beach" said namjoon looking at every one, we nodded in agreement, the beach wasn't that far from the dorm so we all got into our cars, while jungkook went in taehyung's car. While driving I noticed Jimin looking at me time to time, "Y/N don't you like them?" jimin asked while looking at the road, "of course I like them, they are really friendly and I think I will get along really well" I told Jimin giving him a reassuring smile, he just nodded and returned the smile. we arrived to the beach seconds later everyone got out of their vehicles, the beach was empty and no one was there, not even one person. We all wandered around the beach laughing and making fun of each other. These guys are really fun to hang around with, mostly Jhope who always has something dumb to do.

Suddenly someone splashed water from behind and I got soaking wet, I looked the other side and saw Taehyung laughing like a idiot "oh god you're dead" I thought and splashed water all over him, laughing so much everyone joined and started splashing water to each other, soon everyone was soaking wet and laughing so hard. Time passed very quickly as no one noticed by the time it was 4:00pm. "guys lets get out of the water now, otherwise everyone will catch a cold" Jin said motherly, now I understand why Jimin said he was caring, we all got out of the water and went towards the cars. "so guys now what?" Yoongi asked shaking his head to get water out, "BONFIRE!!" Jhope said doing an odd dance, we all nodded and laughed at his sudden outburst.

"me and Y/N will go and bring snacks" Jimin said while every was getting dried. Me and jimin got in the car and drove off to the stores "today was so much fun" I told Jimin while he was driving, "yeah it was, I really enjoyed it today" Jimin said giving me a eye smile, aw so cute. Jimin parked the car and we went in to buy some snacks, we took some marsh mellows, ramen noodles and drinks, we took some more snacks and now we had plenty so jimin paid for the goods and we headed back to the beach, we got off the car and went to the headed to where all the others were, Yoongi was busy making up the fire with Jungkook while Taehyung came and snatched all the snacks from me, thanking Jimin for the treat.

Finally yoongi managed to build up the fire while the others were all playing around running and taking pictures. The sun was going down and the sky lighted from yellow to light pink, we all sat on the sand watching the sunset, I felt Jimin's hand intertwine with mine, I looked at Jimin who was too busy looking at the sky, I felt really happy, the day went so good with all the people I love around me, even though it's the first time I met these guys it feels like I knew them for ages, the bond was that much.

The sun went down and we all went to the fire to get warm and Nayeon was very kind, she helped me get everything set as we both made noodles for everyone. As we were done making the noodles we all sat around the fire making jokes and laughing. Soon it was time to go home and everyone was yawning, we said our goodbyes and drove off home, I was quite sleepy me and jimin got into the car as I got a message, I unlocked my phone and saw it was from an unknown number, it was the time I had the interview at big hit and it was scheduled for 9:00am. "who is it?" Jimin asked while driving and stroking my head, "my interview tomorrow, at 9:00am" I said waving the phone at him, "oh I see, then lets get home quicky" , I nodded in response as we drove off home.

Jimin's P.O.V

We arrived home as Y/N was sleeping, her head leaning against the window. I parked the car slowly and got Y/N out of the car. I opened the door and took her to her room, Y/N woke up and rubbed her eyes, "did we come home?" she asked looking around, "yes, we did" I told her, she got up and went to her cupboard and took some clothes out, "I'm going to take a wash" Y/N said sleepily, I nodded in agreement and watched her leave the room.

Meanwhile I went to my room and took some clothes and went through social media till Y/N came out, "go and get washed" Y/N said popping her head through my door, I nodded and went to the bathroom, did my business and went to my room as Y/N came and knocked on the door, "come in" I said and Y/N came and jumped in my bed getting ready to sleep, I switched off the light and crawled beside her, cherry soap smell filling the dark room. "good night jagi" Y/N said giving me a kiss on the cheek, "good night" I told her tucking my face in her neck.

A/N- boring chapter right? Yeah it was kinda like a filler chapter so bear with me please :)