Chapter 15 ~ Meeting BTS

Jimin's P.O.V

I woke up as I received a message, I opened the lock of my phone and saw it was 7:15pm, it was a message from Suga hyung,

Suga- meet us outside the dorm at 11:00am
Me- okay..get ready to meet someone :D
Suga- nugu? (who)
Me- someone special to me ;)
Suga-why do I have a bad feeling about this :/
Me-hahaha..just wait and see :P
Suga- kay..bye

I looked at Y/N who was still sleeping beside me, what would they say when they meet her? I know they would love her, I smiled and got out of bed being careful not to wake up Y/N. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth took a bath and went down to make breakfast and then I'm gonna tell her that we're going to meet them.

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up as I felt the bed empty, and then I saw Jimin wasn't there so I guessed he must have left. I woke up and went downstairs, tying my hair in a messy bun. God it smells so good, someone is making food, I went and saw jimin placing dishes on the table. "what are you doing?" I asked him "oh hey good morning to you too, I made breakfast, come and eat" he said after placing the last dish on the table. I sat down and ate some spinach with rice, and wow for a boy his cooking is okay, "is it good?" Jimin asked "yep its good" I said smiling, "did you go cooking classes or something?" I asked while eating, jimin just laughed "why? What's so funny?" "I learned to cook from our Jin hyung, I don't know much" "he must be good at cooking, right?" "yeah he is, he's like our mother, very caring" Jimin said, I could feel that they really love Jin.

"I wish I could meet them one day" "well you are going to meet them..today" "today?" I asked in surprise,"yup, we're going on a day out since we have to start work from next week" he said, "start work? Are you going back that means?" "yep I will have to go back to the dorm, but don't worry we will always meet up" he said caressing my hand, for some reason I felt lonely and apart, I just smiled it off. "I'll miss you" I said looking down at my food, "hey, it's not like I'm going somewhere far..I'll always be here for you, one call away" I looked at him and smiled knowing he loves me a lot.

I was in my room folding some laundry when I got a call from an unknown number, "hello" I said "Hello I'm a manager from big hit entertainment" "ah yes" "I called to tell that you would have an interview tomorrow at our office, I will message you the address and time" "yes I understand, thanks for calling" I dropped the phone on the bed and started to fold the clothes again, "who called?" jimin asked leaning against the door frame "from big hit entertainment, I have an interview" "I can't wait till you get the job" jimin said excitedly which made me giggle "why?" but then I remembered, the day I found out about BTS I remembered that I read their Wikipedia article and there was written about their company Big Hit Entertainment.

"wait, isn't this the company you work for?" I asked jimin in surprise, "yup it is,I'm happy because I will get to see you everyday" he said jumping on my bed. I was happy too, I would be able to see jimin always. "oh god we're gonna be late, get dressed quickly" jimin said looking at the clock, I nodded and took a pair of black jeans and a light pink t-shirt saying "what's up!" and a pair of low black converse. I took a quick wash and got dressed, "Y/N lets go, we're gonna be late" I heard jimin shouting from downstairs "I'm coming" I shouted back and ran downstairs, we got in the car and drove off. "do you think they would like me?" I asked nervously, "don't worry, they will love you" jimin said giving me a reassuring smile. we came to a stop and I saw the boys waiting for us, and there was another girl too, she was really pretty be honest. We got of the car and everyone's attention was to me, I felt quite awkward. Jimin came and took my hand intertwining our fingers and we walked to the boys.

Jimin's P.O.V

I took Y/N's hand and walked to the boys, who were all looking at us in shock and there was a girl too, next to namjoon. "umm Jimin, could you explain?" suga said looking at mine and Y/N's hands and back at me, "yeah so..umm...guys this is Y/N, my girlfriend" I said looking at Y/N and back to the boys, who were shocked as hell. GIRLFRINEND??!! All of them said together "wait wait hold up, since when did you have a girlfriend? And how come we never knew?" Jhope said in a shock "yep well its complicated" I said to Jhope , "and Y/N these are my hyung's, you know their names right?" I asked Y/N "yeah I do, hello it's nice to meet you all" Y/N said bowing her head, "gosh all these kids are in love and I feel so lonely, I'm 24 years old for gods sake" Jin said in a dramatic voice which made us all laugh.

Then namjoon cleared his throat "Jimin and Y/N, this is Im Nayeon my girlfriend" Namjoon said introducing a girl, who was quite pretty but not as pretty as my princess. "hello, so you're the mysterious girl our hyung likes?" I said to nayeon who just laughed and nodded. "I wanna be friends with Y/N noona too" Jungkook said raising his hand up, "hahaha she will" I told jungkook and looked at Y/N as she nodded eagerly. "so where are we going?" I asked from they boys